I need to win the Lottery

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Oldest grand daughter called today and told the Mrs. she is going to be a great granny.
You can bet this is going to cost my ass pocket dearly. I told her the linoleum lizard will have
grand parents we didn't need to be involved other than to look from a distance.
She went to clucking around like a little banny hen and I have seen this before and on many occasions.
Should have castrated that boy when she brought him by the first time.

Red Bull Breeder":395g91nr said:
CB you just as well break open that hip pocket. I have never seen a Wells Fargo truck following a hearse anyway!!

I have plenty of grand kids pulling frog hides out now.
The Mrs. can buy more crap than you can imagine and ship it to them.
Amazon is not my friend.

My youngest grand son got expelled from mothers day out.
I kinda felt like this was poetic justice and told my DIL that was fine parenting skills.
I am pretty sure she had that cow starring at a new gate look when she got off the phone with me.
She said they kept putting him in time out.
I told her before you can plow the field you have to get the mules attention and hickory works well.
The Mrs went to work looking for a small prison suit to fit the boy and mail to his parents.

If you got that many one more ain't gonna make much difference. Sounds like the little fellar needs more time at Grandpa's with a razor strop.

Red Bull Breeder":1tgb3nhd said:
If you got that many one more ain't gonna make much difference. Sounds like the little fellar needs more time at Grandpa's with a razor strop.

The little devils are smart they know with who and what they can get away with.
They don't act up here granny doesn't play that nor I . If you want to act like a Comanche war party
it is not going to end well on the reservation. The Mrs. would buy them the moon but she doesn't do whiny
or disrespectful.

My oldest grandson plays me like a fiddle senior in HS.
He calls at least two three times a week to check on us and say he loves us.
I spent an hour on the phone with him tonight he is building gates in shop and wanted to know if I
wanted any. Well I bought the material for several. I will get a phone call about once a month he wants to come down for the weekend
guess who buys his gas. My grocery bill will take a hit as granny will make all his favorites and buy enough snacks to feed Cox's Army.
Of coarse she sends a lot of the snacks home with him. Last time he came in she bought 7 family bags of chips after he left I decided I wanted a sandwich, wasn't a chip on the place what he didn't eat here she sent home with him.

Caustic Burno":7lticwsk said:
Red Bull Breeder":7lticwsk said:

The little devils are smart they know with who and what they can get away with.
They don't act up here granny doesn't play that nor I . If you want to act like a Comanche war party
it is not going to end well on the reservation. The Mrs. would buy them the moon but she doesn't do whiny
or disrespectful.

My oldest grandson plays me like a fiddle senior in HS.
He calls at least two three times a week to check on us and say he loves us.
I spent an hour on the phone with him tonight he is building gates in shop and wanted to know if I
wanted any. Well I bought the material for several. I will get a phone call about once a month he wants to come down for the weekend
guess who buys his gas. My grocery bill will take a hit as granny will make all his favorites and buy enough snacks to feed Cox's Army.
Of coarse she sends a lot of the snacks home with him. Last time he came in she bought 7 family bags of chips after he left I decided I wanted a sandwich, wasn't a chip on the place what he didn't eat here she sent home with him.
Braggart. You wouldn't have it any other way and you know it. I'm just now approaching my 2nd year of being a grandad x 2. I've really enjoyed it.