IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

Man I just hate them things.... We're loaded around here with whitetail deer and you can't have ANYTHING without them eating it. They eat your peanuts, your corn, will tear up your garden, etc.

Nothing but a bunch of wild goats that need to be on someones dinner table.

How many were in that herd? We had 91. Got a kill permit for 5 was suppose to get a permit for 10.
You know coyotes gotta eat too.

Those are fantastic pics! How desolate. Beautiful, though.

And you resent feeding, watering and repairing fences for the public's goats why? lol (grrrr... ranch rodents!)

I like the meat, though. I doubt you want them eradicated, just thinned... a bunch!

Tell me where you need me. I'll thin them out. I don't need no stinkin permit, I'll just leave my tailgate up. ;-) :lol:

They are seldom here during hunting season. Use to be when it came to fences, Deer go over, Antelope go under & elk go thru. Now some antelope jump over, others try, some go under & the rest aim between the wire. This time they took the top wire, the 3rd, & busted an old post. :(

Reminds me of an old antelope/truck driver story I lived once.

LA I have deer like that and elk seldom. Lease out got people t are worse than the deer tearing up gate and fences or what ever else. Let people hunt all they want is antlers. If I let some one hunt it is to get rid of the pest not for a friend during hunting season. I have never had those that want to hunt come by when help is needed only when hunting season to hunt.
About ever 2 or 3 year a big cat will come and stay a few months moves them. It leaves then thy start coming back.

Latest posts