Kosher beef processing plant coming to Wheatland Wyoming

Help Support CattleToday:

There's one in Iowa. I talked to a buyer. He said it runs like a normal plant except a rabbi stands on the catwalk and blesses the cattle before they're knocked.
I know they only buy the best cattle and pay way above average for them.

a rabbi stands on the catwalk and blesses the cattle before they're knocked.
Few gentiles realize the power and wealth such a Rabbi acquires. Often they are the private spiritual advisor to only the majority Jewish investor and his extended family and receives 10% of the family's yearly gains.

Last edited:
There's one in Iowa. I talked to a buyer. He said it runs like a normal plant except a rabbi stands on the catwalk and blesses the cattle before they're knocked.

I think that plant is no longer kosher. If I remember correctly they used a restraining chute and the cattle were killed by the Rabi with a knife cut. I am almost positive there is no ''stun'' allowed in kosher slaughter. Some Halal slaughter uses a recoverable stun.

I think that plant is no longer kosher. If I remember correctly they used a restraining chute and the cattle were killed by the Rabi with a knife cut. I am almost positive there is no ''stun'' allowed in kosher slaughter. Some Halal slaughter uses a recoverable stun.
Halal the animals have to be killed by slashing their throats. The Moslem trackers and gunbearers on a safari, will run up as fast as they can to cut the throat of a shot animal.. They will say it was still a little alive when they got to it, so it is Halal and they can eat it! LOL

You might be right about that. I was talking to a welder that was looking for basically a fireguard. All they had to do was sit a table while the welders were welding. Fill out a few cards, I forget what he called them. Three of the hours were drivetime, and he was paying $30 per hour. He could not find anyone. Nobody wants to work, they want the government to take care of them.

You might be right about that. I was talking to a welder that was looking for basically a fireguard. All they had to do was sit a table while the welders were welding. Fill out a few cards, I forget what he called them. Three of the hours were drivetime, and he was paying $30 per hour. He could not find anyone. Nobody wants to work, they want the government to take care of them.
They don't want MANUAL work. They want ac, ear pods, watch TicToc type of jobs-for $30/hr.

I'm just going by what the buyer told me. I found it interesting because I didn't think they could stun them either.

Few gentiles realize the power and wealth such a Rabbi acquires. Often they are the private spiritual advisor to only the majority Jewish investor and his extended family and receives 10% of the family's yearly gains.

Halal the animals have to be killed by slashing their throats. The Moslem trackers and gunbearers on a safari, will run up as fast as they can to cut the throat of a shot animal.. They will say it was still a little alive when they got to it, so it is Halal and they can eat it! LOL

I laughed at these...pretty good and no, I'm not Jewish...but if you don't believe things get screwed up over time, Kosher is one of the big ones...historically it was more about who Jews shared their table with as opposed to what they ate or how it was prepared... but you know, if there is a way to lessen others while raising your status, why not condemn some food you saw your rival ate and prop up what you're eating as holy and closer to god...

I think there are 613 laws in the books of law, If there are 1 among you who has not broken 25 this AM, I'll kiss their lilly white azzz!

Not to talk down to anyone, so with humility I'll point out God's Law consists of 10 commandments the others sometimes referred to as the laws of Noah and Moses are more correctly identified as statutes and ordinances.
An example of a statute would be not to muzzle an ox when working in the field.
or
Deuteronomy 15: 13-14
And when you send a male slave out from you a free person, you shall not send him out empty handed. 14 Provide liberally out of your flock, your threshing floor, and winepress, thus giving to him some of the bounty with which the Lord your God has blessed you.

Latest posts