Wuhan coronavirus is in the US............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent said:
I was in Walmart a couple days ago and they had a few bags of TP they had just put out. An employee was standing in front of it. I passed three times and the employee was standing there the whole time.

Should have a security guard. :nod:

Stocker Steve said:
alisonb said:
Nation wide lock down as of Thursday midnight just announced for South Africa...for 21 days.

What are the big game guides and outfitters doing?
Only essential services will still operate. The guides will have no tourists to show to the lions :p

Stocker Steve said:
Got a call for help today. Guy was looking for buckshot and all the local stores were sold out...

Ammo was stacked in cases at the local store. Owner wasn't scalping, normal prices. Customers were buying it right and left there wasn't one home defense shotgun in the store.

alisonb said:
Stocker Steve said:
alisonb said:
Nation wide lock down as of Thursday midnight just announced for South Africa...for 21 days.

Only essential services will still operate. The guides will have no tourists to show to the lions :p

:lol2: :lol: :nod: :clap: Here kitty kitty kitty. You stay safe Alison. :nod:

Talking heads have pointed out that we have 2 proven ways to beat the Chinese flu:

1) Total lock down like Wuhan
2) Massive testing and tracking effort like South Korea

But we are doing neither...

alisonb said:
Stocker Steve said:
alisonb said:

I think hunting is essential, and it keeps the store stocked with Zebra sausage.

Bigfoot said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bigfoot said:
Rand Paul has it now.

Heard that on the radio. He's in pretty good health and should beat this Chinese virus.

He's tough as woodpecker lips, aint no chinese virus stopping him.

Didn't he have to have part of a lung cut out a few years ago when his neighbor tried to beat him up ?

pricefarm said:
Bigfoot said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Heard that on the radio. He's in pretty good health and should beat this Chinese virus.

Didn't he have to have part of a lung cut out a few years ago when his neighbor tried to beat him up ?

Neighbor smoked em, I can't remember how bad or what over.

Bigfoot said:
pricefarm said:
Bigfoot said:

Neighbor smoked em, I can't remember how bad or what over.

Best I remember they was arguing over grass clippings. I guess Congressman Paul was blowing grass on to his neighbors yard.

Any word on the Bowling Green congressman? He's one of the few that tries to curtail wasteful spending and working on balancing the budget.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
ccr said:
Any word on the Bowling Green congressman? He's one of the few that tries to curtail wasteful spending and working on balancing the budget.

Yes, Trump wants him thrown out of the Republican Party.
I thought they were buddies :eek:

ccr said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
ccr said:

Yes, Trump wants him thrown out of the Republican Party.
I thought they were buddies :eek:

They were until they guy decided to grandstand at the worst possible time.

Latest posts