Would you vote for a man with a bad economic records?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2j7940k5 said:
You can "apply" for any job there is, even pres if it blows your dress up.
dun

Dun I always thought that gp wore a dress. Now you just confirmed my suspicions.
I also think gp once said he was a he. Huuuuuu
But from Oregon. Not suprising

greenpasture78":3n5rtkaj said:
Please go :mad: :mad: :mad: somewhere else.
Oh! Our government creates the jobs for us by PROVIDING an income to start a busniess! That is why Bush is getting bash in the head because he drained our budget on a very hot, sandy "blow ya into a million pieces" country called IRAQ!

If Halliburton isn't a major corporation, then what is it? If Exxon isn't a major corporation, then what is it? THese are a few companies that already rich and Bush made them even more filthy rich... LA4, you are sure good at doing this :mad: :mad: :mad: and not enough of this :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheerios!

I must be obtuse, I just can't figure out half of your posts. They make even less sense then my dog chasing it's tail. What's the point?

dun

greenpasture78":2rebwn0r said:
Please go :mad: :mad: :mad: somewhere else.
Oh! Our government creates the jobs for us by PROVIDING an income to start a busniess! That is why Bush is getting bash in the head because he drained our budget on a very hot, sandy "blow ya into a million pieces" country called IRAQ!

If Halliburton isn't a major corporation, then what is it? If Exxon isn't a major corporation, then what is it? THese are a few companies that already rich and Bush made them even more filthy rich... LA4, you are sure good at doing this :mad: :mad: :mad: and not enough of this :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheerios!

you want the goverment to PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INCOME TO START A BUSNIESS :mad: :mad: .. ever hear of a bank ?? :roll: :roll:

I would still like to put anyone that is interested, on Pres. Bush eMail list. Just send me a PM with your email address and consider it done. this is the only way that you will find out Pres. Bush's true message and be able to help
him to defeat kerry in the upcoming election. I am trying to do my part. Now if you want Pres Bush and Cheney to be reelected do your part.
His message has to get out to the masses. This is one election that we can't afford to loose.

greenpasture78":xd0b1tsy said:
Our government creates the jobs for us by PROVIDING an income to start a busniess!

oh my gosh, thank's for clearing this up for me. all this time i've been working for one of those big evil corporations that provides me with a very good salary, health insurance, and stock options, and i was supposed to be waiting for the government to just give me money so i can start my own company.

i'm so glad you joined this board. i think i'll take all your old posts, combine them into an e-mail and forward them to everyone i know. i think this would be an even bigger incentive to get people to vote for bush.

txag":3qtnmlr9 said:
i think i'll take all your old posts, combine them into an e-mail and forward them to everyone i know. i think this would be an even bigger incentive to get people to vote for bush.

You're probably right about the voting, txag. Probably be an even bigger incentive to get off of your mailing list, though! ;-)

Latest posts