Would you vote for a man with a bad economic records?

Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
greenpasture78":1coey5jw said:
At least John Kerry promises for new jobs!

kerry's promise for new jobs is equivalent to you promising to find a job.....the odds of either event happening are pretty slim.
 

la4angus

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
5,063
Reaction score
0
Location
South La
greenmanure, your signature says a lot about you.

"enjoy the ride. the grass isalways greener on the other side"
You liberal socialist's like to get your hands on what other people worked for and produced and you can have it for the taking. This says a lot about you.
Your hand is always out.
 

fit2btied

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
993
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Kerry's TV ads talk about creating American jobs for American workers. Is he going to bring all his wife's foreign companies back home? His family promotes just the opposite. And what is really scary is that the liberals don't see it and/or don't care. He'll get their vote as long as he promises to take care of them. Too bad they don't want to work, they'd have to go overseas to work for his family! Less liberals for us - now there's a good idea!
 

la4angus

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
5,063
Reaction score
0
Location
South La
fit2btied":2o5ykmtq said:
Kerry's TV ads talk about creating American jobs for American workers. Is he going to bring all his wife's foreign companies back home? His family promotes just the opposite. And what is really scary is that the liberals don't see it and/or don't care. He'll get their vote as long as he promises to take care of them. Too bad they don't want to work, they'd have to go overseas to work for his family! Less liberals for us - now there's a good idea!

I agree 100% wholeheartedly
Suprised.
 
A

Anonymous

I find Kerrys add about jobs going overseas repulsive when in fact his family company has exported 7 of its 9 largest factories (and the "good jobs") overseas.
Kind like the pot calling the kettle black.
Question for the day
How can you tell if a politician is lying?
Answer
When you see his lips moving!
 

eric

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
0
Location
Tx.......just north of Dallas
I was sitting in a resturant this weekend and just happened to notice the bottle of Heinze ketchup on the table, so I looked and it said bottled in Pittsburgh, PA. Maybe they have plants in most countries where they sell their product, which would make sense, instead of making it here and shipping to other countries.
 

Michelle Pankonien

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
College Station, TX
Hello,

since you are a twit, realize Bush has i8mproved the economy after fixing 8 years of corrupt big business from clinton, he has also gotten the job market booming again,

People who say their are no jobs are full of poo

There are lots of jobs out there, may not be your dream job, get over it, work your way up, maybe you are not as employable as you think you are, and it is your own darn responsibility to get an education or training not the governments or tax payers to pay your way
 

WORANCH

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
In the local newspaper ,a lady wrote a letter to the editor saying she hope Kerry was elected so she and others could get the jobs they DESERVE . I don't think you deserve anything , you have to work for what you get... :mad:
 

la4angus

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
5,063
Reaction score
0
Location
South La
WORANCH":3ikn3px1 said:
In the local newspaper ,a lady wrote a letter to the editor saying she hope Kerry was elected so she and others could get the jobs they DESERVE . I don't think you deserve anything , you have to work for what you get... :mad:

The lliberal democraps believe they deserve what anyone else has. Just want want the rest to give it to them.
 
OP
G

greenpasture78

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
We all have dreams what our dream jobs is. Many of us persuit it through our college education then upon completion, most people never get the job they wanted! That the great thing about living in America is to be able to apply for a job we want! However with Stuttering Bush as Prez, he has not provide the jobs for AMERICANS! He gave good I mean GOOD jobs to immigrants and bums.... Maybe with Kerry as Prez, he will convince his wife to move the factories home and pull the rugs from under immigrants and the Rep. bums....

I hope that "hope is on the way".
 

la4angus

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
5,063
Reaction score
0
Location
South La
greenpasture78 said:
However with Stuttering Bush as Prez, he has not provide the jobs for AMERICANS! He gave good I mean GOOD jobs to immigrants and bums.{quote}


Have you applied for one of these jobs that President Bush gave to immigrants and bums
You should have qualified for one of them.
 

WORANCH

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
greenpasture78":28jiiz4j said:
That the great thing about living in America is to be able to apply for a job we want However with Stuttering Bush as Prez, he has not provide the jobs for AMERICANS! He gave good I mean GOOD jobs to immigrants and bums.... .

What makes you think that the president should PROVIDE you with a job . get out and find your own.. :mad:
 

dun

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
47,334
Reaction score
1
Location
MO Ozarks
You can "apply" for any job there is, even pres if it blows your dress up. The trick is to be qualified. If you aren't qualified for a job, you take the jobs you are qualified for. If that's working at walmart or flipping burgers, so be it. Improve your qualifications and improve your job opportunities. Seems fairly simple to me.

dun
 

WORANCH

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
ONE MORE THING I BET IF KERRY IS PRESIDENT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL STILL NOT HAVE A JOB . YOU WILL JUST KEEP GETTING THAT FREE HAND OUT . THATS WHY YOU WANT HIM TO WIN THIS ELECTION :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

Texan

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
0
Location
East Texas
la4angus":2ttbilqs said:
Have you applied for one of these jobs that President Bush gave to immigrants and bums?
You should have qualified for one of them.

Very good question for him, LA. He does seem to be very well qualified for one of them. Don't know anything about his immigration status, either.
 

Copenhagen & Shiner B

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Location
where the sand meets the clay in South Carolina
OP
G

greenpasture78

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Please go :mad: :mad: :mad: somewhere else.
Oh! Our government creates the jobs for us by PROVIDING an income to start a busniess! That is why Bush is getting bash in the head because he drained our budget on a very hot, sandy "blow ya into a million pieces" country called IRAQ!

If Halliburton isn't a major corporation, then what is it? If Exxon isn't a major corporation, then what is it? THese are a few companies that already rich and Bush made them even more filthy rich... LA4, you are sure good at doing this :mad: :mad: :mad: and not enough of this :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cheerios!
 

Latest posts

Top