Worst Meal Ever

Help Support CattleToday:

DrumRunner728":2w65x8ir said:
MikeC":2w65x8ir said:
Tried to eat a beaver once. Yuk!

Mike, you get a little rain and you just go crazy! :eek:

Call me tonight about 8:00 P.M. We'll really be crazy.

We'll be celebratin'.

Mint Juleps for all!

The worst i had was fried Camel in the the great desert of Saudi Arabia.

Went to a Meskin joint a while back. When my plate came it looked like roadkill on a hot July afternoon.I took one bite and quit eating. Then there was the Chinese place. Met some friends there after hearing them tell us it was soooo good. Trust me an hour later you'd be scared to cough or sneeze. My MIL made some concoction called "Rose Pudding". Looked just like Bull Semen. Probably tasted worse...Diane, if you read this, remember that look on my face, it was fer real!!

matoufét

It's a mixture of eggs, flour, bacon, salt, and pepper. It is served hot or cold on a slice of bread topped with sugar. :p All I can taste is a mouthful of flour when I tried it. :x

My aunt always makes it when I visit, she knows that I cannot stand it.....and she just loves that.

In 1996 I was visiting San Francisco. I met a Chinese guy and ask him what was the best restaurant for the chinese people. He took me to a small place and told me :" Here you will eat what real Chinese eat, there is no tourists in here. I starts eating some rice but my gildfriend stop and did'nt say nothing until I had almost finish my dishes. She show me 2 worms in my meal . I ignore how many I had eated. I still alive. But her she knew from the beginning .... I had a discussion with her...

When I was dating my sweetheart, we went to her mother's for Sunday dinner and her grandmother (96 years old) cooked a pound cake especially for me. It looked like a chocolate cake with greese poured over it. She cut me a big hunk. (Everyone else declined cause they were full) Anyway I ate it while everyone watched. When I finished, granny asked me if I liked it. Oh, I bragged and complimented her on her work. So she cut me another hunk and I had to repeat the process.

No joking, this was like eating styrofoam with egg shells in it. My wife says this was when she knew I was the one and for those familiar with MRE's, this was twice as bad as the cheese omelet which definitely ranks second.

Oh, granny later told my wife, "I sure do like that boy". :lol:

Guess my sister was right about that Famous Dave's joint. She said it was terrible. Of course, everybody knows that the best BBQ is always at some mom and pop joint that looks like it should have been condemned years ago!

Bullbuyer":3vehhfsg said:
Guess my sister was right about that Famous Dave's joint. She said it was terrible. Of course, everybody knows that the best BBQ is always at some mom and pop joint that looks like it should have been condemned years ago!

Bullbuyer, I have a really hard time finding good BBQ because my hubby honestly cooks the best you've ever put in your mouth. He makes his own rub, slow smokes it, and we make our own BBQ sauce. OMG it's GOOD!!!!

If you want seem GOOD BBQ come to TX. One of the Ag teachers at what was my High school cooked some of the very best I've every had. Let's just say for one of the fundraisers for FFA we sold BBQ, $20.00 a brisket sounds high but people were willing to pay much more for them. Everyone thinks he should open a BBQ joint up at the Ag shop. But there also a place in town called the shack there's is really good to, so if ya want some good BBQ come to Cleveland Tx, if your caming throw stop at the Shack and have lunch.

Someone made me a spaghetti dinner once, overcooked the noodles where the were about an inch in diameter, soggy and burnt the meat then added the sauce, have to admit we mutaully agreed it was the worst spaghetti ever! :)

GMN

GMN":1s9lwxc6 said:
Someone made me a spaghetti dinner once, overcooked the noodles where the were about an inch in diameter, soggy and burnt the meat then added the sauce, have to admit we mutaully agreed it was the worst spaghetti ever! :)

GMN

I hate that. Better to just start over.

Well I guess we've all been victims of bad cooking more than I had thought.
I was surprised that mother in law's cooking hasn't been mentioned more. Of course, I do know a gal whom I wish I'd married whose mother could cook like the day is long. Best biscuits and fried chicken ever!

My ex-Mother-In-Law is an excellent cook. I do miss her cooking and I will find any excuse to visit her.

On a family trip once sister inlaw made beef vegetable soup with sugar instead of salt. it took me forever to eat that soup. Adding crackers didn't help. It wasn't a mistake. Hubby says she makes it like that. Yucko.

That's a change I think I would have stuck with the crackers. :shock:

On a family trip once sister inlaw made beef vegetable soup with sugar instead of salt. it took me forever to eat that soup. Adding crackers didn't help. It wasn't a mistake. Hubby says she makes it like that. Yucko.

Years ago when my grandpa died someone cooked 2 pecan pies. Somehow they got the salt and sugar mixed up. Those were the worst pies you can imagine. We descretly threw the pies out to the dogs. You know how yard dogs are. They gobbled up a big bite, Then they had to lick their butt to get the taste out of their mouth. - Now that was some bad pecan pie.

Latest posts