Words of wisdom

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound!

Iv'e got the tape if someone wants to ride to Kentucky and hold his hands down while I tape his fingers together.

Isomade":19xu2m58 said:
Iv'e got the tape if someone wants to ride to Tennessee and hold his hands down while I tape his fingers together.
Hey now... if this remark is aimed at who I think it is, that would be Kentucky... Not Tennessee!!! :cowboy:

Reminds me of what my Dad used to tell us when we were young, "A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue"

Proverbs 11:12

TN Cattle Man":10yua3h3 said:
Reminds me of what my Dad used to tell us when we were young, "A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue"

Proverbs 11:12

An old saying I try to adhere to: A tongue doesn't weigh much but it takes a strong man to hold one.
That's not at all directed at anyone here on CT. I try to adhere to it. I often fail.

fitz

Selective hearing.

Kind of like going to Wal-Mart. Don't be lingering while you're in there and don't go that often.

I like the tongue analogy. Duct tape too.

Maybe the duct tape needs to be applied to the fingers instead of the lips...by the time they edit all the typos, they'll reconsider their words.

greybeard":37alp7e6 said:
Maybe the duct tape needs to be applied to the fingers instead of the lips...by the time they edit all the typos, they'll reconsider their words.
With all of my typos I need to go under anesthetic every day so I have an excuse.

Isomade":2r9u0hv7 said:
Iv'e got the tape if someone wants to ride to Kentucky and hold his hands down while I tape his fingers together.
Do I need to run and hide?

tom4018":33wgq3my said:
Isomade":33wgq3my said:
Do I need to run and hide?
:lol: Yea, you better run Tom. A midgit and his giant minion from tennesse are coming for you.

Hey iso, I have plenty of duct tape! I can load it up and be in Oklahoma in 24 hrs, we can go through Kentucky and practice on a few folks before we head to Tennessee for the real job! I'll also bring the pepsi and out dated hostess cupcakes.

Latest posts