Words of wisdom

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.

JFK

JFK had a few zingers like that. The one that always sticks in my head was "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". And he was a Democrat!

dun":32c9cpsy said:
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.

JFK

That was back when I could relate as a democrat, before the party changed.

This thread has 10 foot pole rubs all over it. Better get a set of bolt cutters. Somebody is going to go too far in no time.

backhoeboogie":4b8be3m6 said:
This thread has 10 foot pole rubs all over it. Better get a set of bolt cutters. Somebody is going to go too far in no time.
I'm afraid you're right. But felt it was worth a chance to remind people of the past

dun":3uve8sve said:
backhoeboogie":3uve8sve said:
I'm afraid you're right. But felt it was worth a chance to remind people of the past

Times have changed. Platforms have changed. Heck, we have changed.

JFK, had a lot of great quotes. But he was just another slick willie. And he had a beautiful wife, instead of one that barks like a dog. Did anyone see hillary barking?

dun":njjv8b65 said:

JFK

Indeed, good words.

Also nice to see this isn't locked..................yet....... :hide:

slick4591":18up6fml said:
dun":18up6fml said:

JFK

That was back when I could relate as a democrat, before the party changed.

Great statement by JFK. Wonder if he just said it or really meant it? Either way, it's very true.

Old Dem party is more similar to current Rep party than to current Dem party.

Latest posts