Woohoo...happy birthday.

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek

Reaction score
My birthday present this year.... I am the proud owner of Baker's Witch 2090 with bull calf by her side out of GAR Retail Product and Baker's Miss Pride 1084 due next week with a calf out of GAR Retail Product.

Green Creek":3r1amz71 said:
My birthday present this year.... I am the proud owner of Baker's Witch 2090 with bull calf by her side out of GAR Retail Product and Baker's Miss Pride 1084 due next week with a calf out of GAR Retail Product.

Happy Birthday and congratulations. May you have many more, both cattle and birthdays. :)

It's actually my birthday today, too. I guess that means you'll be giving me one of the pairs, right?

Green Creek":36w1j1dz said:

How old does one have to be to get a gift like that? :lol:

Last year on my 46th, I was given a seasoned Quarter horse gelding and a 2 year old Quarter horse philly. They truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

MikeC":1604gmcu said:
Green Creek":1604gmcu said:

How old does one have to be to get a gift like that? :lol:

Older than dirt, just like Caustic!

Zane906":19mgrhqx said:
It's actually my birthday today, too. I guess that means you'll be giving me one of the pairs, right?

Sadly, my birthday was the 4th so I will have to pass you up. Just a mere miss though. :lol:

Green Creek":2tislk9d said:

Congratulations! On my last birthday......I got a rock. :(

THG":hmicqh0y said:
How about pictures of the cattle you got for your B-Day?

THG

I should have waited until I had pictures taken to mention them. Yesterday the light was crummy so I decided not to try it but I will today if I get a chance.

THG":btpip288 said:
How about pictures of the cattle you got for your B-Day?

THG

Here's one of them. The other one didn't want anything to do with me taking a picture of her calf. She just kept moving around in front of him. I'll get them sooner or later.

http://cattletoday.com/photos/data/503/ ... 90_IMG.JPG

I see it is only a small picture. Someone needs to show me how to get a large picture into a post.

Here she is:

112-1290_IMG.JPG

Green creek, the reason your picture came up small is because you linked to the thumbnail, not the actual picture. See how the link in your post has 'thumbs' before the number at the end? To get the full sized picture, you need to click on the thumbnail - it will open the big picture. Then right click on the picture, select 'Properties', highlight the URL and copy and paste it into your post. When you have copy and pasted it into your post, highlight the URL and then press the yellow 'Img' button. This will make it come up as an actual image, rather than a link.

This is what you posted:
(a link to the thumbnail - note 'thumbs')

Here's a link to the big picture:

(note - 'medium' in the URL)

And if you highlight that URL and hit the yellow 'Img' button under where you put the title/subject of the post, you will get something like this:

(Img)http://cattletoday.com/photos/data/503/medium/112-1290_IMG.JPG(/Img)

except that the brackets will be square brackets, not rounded ones. You have to make sure the one before the URL is only (Img) and the one at the end of the URL has the slash (/Img).

And if you do all that, you get this

112-1290_IMG.JPG

Hope that helps. Its really not that hard once you do it a few times :D

Thanks a bunch, Keren. I really appreciate the help. I accidentally posted a large picture at one time but didn't know how I did it.

Latest posts