I'm Happy

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
Sold my last bull I had for sale today and he actually sold locally. Therefore no long delivery trip or long wait for someone to pick up. They did well but I'm just plum tired of dealing with bulls. Think I'm gonna deal with more heifers next. Though I've got a few sharp looking bull calves. Maybe by weaning time I'll feel like messing with a couple knuckle heads. But right now I'm happy I'm down to just a mature herd bull and little young jr's. In the mean time I'll stay busy taking care of some heifer girls :D .

FlyingLSimmentals":1uokhibn said:
Sold my last bull I had for sale today and he actually sold locally. Therefore no long delivery trip or long wait for someone to pick up. They did well but I'm just plum tired of dealing with bulls. Think I'm gonna deal with more heifers next. Though I've got a few sharp looking bull calves. Maybe by weaning time I'll feel like messing with a couple knuckle heads. But right now I'm happy I'm down to just a mature herd bull and little young jr's. In the mean time I'll stay busy taking care of some heifer girls :D .

Congrats!

Latest posts