Why I'm in the cattle business

Help Support CattleToday:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that if anything ever bad happens, it always happens to sheep.

Had sheep for a few years, a lot can happen with them for sure but I've seen cattle get in plenty of stupid messes. Goats with horns don't work with wove wire fences. That turns out like that lamb pull them out and 10 minutes later they are caught again.

Had sheep for a few years, a lot can happen with them for sure but I've seen cattle get in plenty of stupid messes. Goats with horns don't work with wove wire fences. That turns out like that lamb pull them out and 10 minutes later they are caught again.
Goats and netwire.
4" stays work.
12" stays they put their heads through put can usually get back out.
6" stays is like a gill net for goats.

A friend of mine grew up with a junk yard, had goats to keep the down the weeds. Always getting their heads stuck, he wired long sticks to their horns to keep them from putting their heads where they shouldn't be. Problem solved.

A friend of mine grew up with a junk yard, had goats to keep the down the weeds. Always getting their heads stuck, he wired long sticks to their horns to keep them from putting their heads where they shouldn't be. Problem.
When I was younger I worked in a body shop that had a junk yard. They had bought a new ram & the old ram didn't like it. It head butted about 20 perfectly good doors. Every time it saw his reflection he demolished whatever it was that he was looking at. Bad day for the owner that day.

Latest posts