Women farmer grants or grants

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Good morning ya'll!!
Any ya'll women farmers every get any women farmer Grant's? Or anybody ever get any Grant's?

From what I've been reading you have to spend l $10,000 to get 5,000 and it take a few years to get approval.

There are many cost share farm programs through USDA. Some get extra credit for being a woman, first time farmer, Native American. Up to 95% payments. Us old white male farmers can barely get 75%. Can take less than a month to get approved

hurleyjd said:
For some reason I thought all farmers were against welfare.

Are you implying I'm on welfare? 🤨

From what I've read farm grant's are for working people not based on income.

Shoot I would get on welfare if they give it to me. 🤣😅😂 Don't get me started on tax ballor season. 🤡 🙄 I'd get that children credit and get one them jacked up donk on some BIG wheels. 😁😍🥰 Everybody can have a dream right? 😁🤩

Oh yea!!! I would buy some them like I won the lottery. 😅🤣😂😭

Has anybody ever read one of the cost share applications? Says right there on it that women get no special consideration. Only minorities (meaning anybody not white) get that. Your dad can be white and your mom Panamanian and that makes you a minority.

Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:
For some reason I thought all farmers were against welfare.

Are you implying I'm on welfare? 🤨

From what I've read farm grant's are for working people not based on income.

Shoot I would get on welfare if they give it to me. 🤣😅😂 Don't get me started on tax ballor season. 🤡 🙄 I'd get that children credit and get one them jacked up donk on some BIG wheels. 😁😍🥰 Everybody can have a dream right? 😁🤩
You have to sign a form saying that you don't make over $900,000. Otherwise you qualify.

That's right, Native Americans are #1 but there's not any of them around these parts. That $900.000 qualifier really ticks me off, way too easy to get around.

kenny thomas said:
New farmer and Native American moves to the front of the list

I thought I could be "Native American" one time. Turned out I have like zero or 1% Indian but I do have some Indian like hotel people. 😅🤣😂 Go figure. I look just like them. 😉

Have any of ya'll done an ancestry DNA?

Shell, I've seen your videos. You do not look like Indian hotel people or any other Indians. Yes, I've done Ancestry.

ga.prime said:
Shell, I've seen your videos. You do not look like Indian hotel people or any other Indians. Yes, I've done Ancestry.

😅🤣😂🙌🏾 yea very little Indian hotely people like 1%. I was told my entire like I had Cherokee Indian on my dad's side and mothers apparently not true or I didn't get that gene. I think I had higher % black. 😉 🙌🏾 that was like 1%. To bad I didn't get one them BIG butts.

Latest posts