Wives Duties

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp is right 3MR. I would like to know what nails are. Right now mine are short and full of dirt. With 2 kids a husband and 3000 acres who has time to watch As The World Turns? I thought it did that ever day.
Gossip? Didn't know finding out who is cutting their hay crop, cutting winter wheat, baling hay and who has wild rye in their crop was gossip. :shock:

Well, I kinda figure after 25 years of marriage (as of July 16th) I must be doing something right...
maybe its all the good listening skills I have developed over the years..
That and helping with the "indoor" chores, as well as sharing most everything I earn. Now THATS the way to keep a woman happy!! ;-)

Limomike":3gqfy1k6 said:
Well, I kinda figure after 25 years of marriage (as of July 16th) I must be doing something right...
That and helping with the "indoor" chores, as well as sharing most everything I earn. Now THATS the way to keep a woman happy!! ;-)

You mean your wife lets you share the money you make? hee hee hee

GMN

Hey guys, "yes dear" allows me to have the last word and it is music to my wife's ears! What else could you ask for?

GMN":228mqf5o said:
Limomike":228mqf5o said:

You mean your wife lets you share the money you make? hee hee hee

GMN

why yes she does.. I get my share of everything.. ha

Latest posts