Wives Duties

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv

Reaction score
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had
given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a Woman from Oklahoma and had told her that she was going to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Arkansas He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from California . He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.

Long ago when men yelled and beat the ground it was called witchcraft.
Today it's called golf.

WagaAgeyv":edgjbe5m said:
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had
given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a Woman from Oklahoma and had told her that she was going to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Arkansas He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from California . He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.

Long ago when men yelled and beat the ground it was called witchcraft.
Today it's called golf.

Wife duties:

Keep husband happy.

Raise kids.

Keep husband happy.

Cook and clean with a smile.

Keep husband happy.

Make some extra cash on the side - JOB.

Keep husband happy.

Know how to do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Make sure husband is well established in wifes parents will.

Keep husband happy.

Fetch and carry with a smile.

Keep husband happy.

Always find a better way to keep husband happy.

Have a good one ladies,

Bez>

Bez>":35m0rqxb said:
Wife duties:

Keep husband happy.

Raise kids.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Have a good one ladies,

Bez>

Husbands duties:
Do all things on wife's duties list for 365 days out of the year. :p

Victoria":1g2j0n86 said:
Bez>":1g2j0n86 said:
Wife duties:

Keep husband happy.

Raise kids.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Have a good one ladies,

Bez>

Husbands duties:

My dear Victoria - one thing I can assure you - I follow directions from my wife like an absolute angel - anything she wants she gets.

That is why she does the - "Keep husband happy."

Bez>

Victoria":1jjyiuva said:
Bez>":1jjyiuva said:
Wife duties:

Keep husband happy.

Raise kids.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Have a good one ladies,

Bez>

Husbands duties:

Ok, who says we cant compromise. How about you ladies just do every other one. :lol:

Best one I've read. Love it.
Husband always tells people he can out run me, but I always remind him he can't out run buckshot. ;-)

3MR":1om1x1ro said:
Victoria":1om1x1ro said:
Bez>":1om1x1ro said:
Wife duties:

Keep husband happy.

Raise kids.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Do all chores on farm.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Keep husband happy.

Have a good one ladies,

Bez>

Husbands duties:

Ok, who says we cant compromise. How about you ladies just do every other one. :lol:

Think of it as job security - if I have to do your job for you, then why do I need you? ;-) :lol: :lol:

Oh Come now. Without us your lives would be meaningless and empty. 8)

........you would have to find somone else to boss around.

........and have nothing to complain about when sitting around, watching "As the World turns", doing your nails and gossiping with the other wives. :lol:

meal.jpg
toughday.jpg
is all I have to say

I luv herfrds":36hq9io3 said:
Best one I've read. Love it.
Husband always tells people he can out run me, but I always remind him he can't out run buckshot. ;-)

That's why Warpaint keeps ours locked up! :oops:

It seems I am not the only one in this farm work and J-O-B market. The trend is not good. We had enough to do before and now look at us! :p :roll:

Did I miss something?! :shock:

I believe you Bez and I must say that it is easy as a woman to always be trying to make a husband happy when he is always trying to make you happy.
I love marriage.:)

3MR - sounds fair to me.:)

msscamp":1cf6znhz said:
Think of it as job security - if I have to do your job for you, then why do I need you? ;-) :lol: :lol:

Oh, you are good msscamp! It took me a LOT of years to learn that lesson. :lol:

3MR":1omlr6m3 said:

:eek: Yeah, right!

What makes you think I boss anyone - with the exception of my dogs, of course - around? :???: Haven't you ever heard of a partnership, where both partners have an equal say in things?

........and have nothing to complain about when sitting around, watching "As the World turns", doing your nails and gossiping with the other wives. :lol:

Hmmmmm, I think you have me confused with someone else. Nails? What are those? It has been my experience that farm/ranch life - at least from a participant point of view - are not conducive to having nails, much less doing them. ;-) As far as 'sitting around' goes, that is generally only something I get to indulge in enroute from one field to another, or while enroute to deliver a load of hay! I don't believe I'm familiar with "As the World Turns", although I do pretty much know what makes it turn - does that count? Gossip? From what I've observed in day to day life, that is a pastime men generally indulge in far more than a lot of women do! :p :p :lol: :lol:

msscamp":2kbrfjrd said:
3MR":2kbrfjrd said:

What makes you think I boss anyone - with the exception of my dogs, of course - around? :???: Haven't you ever heard of a partnership, where both partners have an equal say in things?

Hmmmmm, I think you have me confused with someone else. Nails? What are those? It has been my experience that farm/ranch life - at least from a participant point of view - are not conducive to having nails, much less doing them. ;-) As far as 'sitting around' goes, that is generally only something I get to indulge in enroute from one field to another, or while enroute to deliver a load of hay! I don't believe I'm familiar with "As the World Turns", although I do pretty much know what makes it turn - does that count? Gossip? From what I've observed in day to day life, that is a pastime men generally indulge in far more than a lot of women do! :p :p :lol: :lol:

Ouch!

I hate it when you tell the truth young lady - can't you sugar coat it just a little bit. Us men have such fragile egos and we are easily hurt.

;-)

It is late and I am off - take care,

Bez>

Bez>":1b2zxgyv said:
msscamp":1b2zxgyv said:
3MR":1b2zxgyv said:

Ouch!

I hate it when you tell the truth young lady - can't you sugar coat it just a little bit. Us men have such fragile egos and we are easily hurt.

;-)

It is late and I am off - take care,

Bez>

Sorry, but sugar-coating things is not something I'm good at - I just figured out how to use tact and diplomacy a few weeks ago! :eek: As you have probably noticed, I'm still not very good at using either of those, either. :oops: :lol: :lol: Yes, I have noticed that about men over the years, but I'm at somewhat of a loss as to what to tell you that wouldn't come across as brutal and completely insensitive - so I think I'll just leave it alone. ;-)

Latest posts