Wish me luck

Help Support CattleToday:

bball":iy5qmf2y said:
Go easy man, supposed to be getting rain all along through the east half of the country last I saw.
It always rains going thru the Smokeys. Better than ice and snow.

Thanks everyone.. I think we loaded the trailer a little heavy on the tongue.

Made it. No problems. Trailer and truck behaved beautifully. Normal freeway driving at 75 80 mph I get 20 mpg. Pulling the loaded trailer, maybe 7K #, I got 12 mpg for the trip.

After 14 hours in the truck, I am now 100% convinced my two grown children and I do not agree on anything where it comes to politics. :bang: :bs: :bang:

Red Bull Breeder":2zrn1tyi said:
Which direction are you having to reach to touch them, from your point of view? Glad you had a safe trip.
Of course.... :shock:

Thanks

Red Bull Breeder":893kxbcg said:
No matter how hard we try to steer them right, some times they just head the wrong way. Now have a safe trip the other way.
They still have some growing to do... :kid:

I hauled another load yesterday. This was a heavier load, I could tell the way it made my truck "float". I am guessing about 8K #, trailer and all.

It is my last load. Glad that is behind me. Almost 800 miles, took about 13 hours. Got 12.2 mpg.

So, I get up at about 3:30 AM and head to the house from my daughter's, all fueled up. I get to the house and the estate ladies left a car parked in front of my trailer. Left the house about 8. I almost had an aneurysm. :cowboy: