Wish me luck

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Taking off at first light tomorrow with my new Georgia trailer loaded for Arkansas. Heading back empty on Monday. We are selling most of our furnishings and starting fresh when she gets the house done in Arkansas. I hope I can get it all in two loads.

Still gotta sell the house in NC.

R%202%20R.jpg

talltimber":n6axwgav said:
I can't see the destination but I'm assuming Rector? You're gonna be about 2 hrs or so south of me.

Have a good trip.
I cut it off. Yep Rector.

We'll have to hook up.

Thanks everyone. A little nervous driving the rig over the hill tween Asheville and Knoxville.

9ce10a94-b1ce-4f7f-80a6-21425ac537b1.jpg

Good Luck HD let me know when you get back so we can break bread again or go to another auction before your final push to the west... Yea that tank you have will tote it just fine but I think you need a class A cdl to drive that long sob :lol2:

skyhightree1":12yhlw66 said:
Good Luck HD let me know when you get back so we can break bread again or go to another auction before your final push to the west... Yea that tank you have will tote it just fine but I think you need a class A cdl to drive that long sob :lol2:
For sure..

It's a frickin train.

The heck with all this be safe, drive careful etc etc. Just nail it to the floor. Drive fast and pass on curves. Have a fun, interesting trip.

Dave":1p6yd484 said:
The heck with all this be safe, drive careful etc etc. Just nail it to the floor. Drive fast and pass on curves. Have a fun, interesting trip.
Accordingto his map that's what he plans to do...771 miles in 11 hrs. 32 minutes pulling a trailer. Be sure and keep the radio turned off so you can see better.

Go easy man, supposed to be getting rain all along through the east half of the country last I saw.

HDRider":1sr06nm8 said:
talltimber":1sr06nm8 said:
I can't see the destination but I'm assuming Rector? You're gonna be about 2 hrs or so south of me.

Have a good trip.
I cut it off. Yep Rector.

We'll have to hook up.

Thanks everyone. A little nervous driving the rig over the hill tween Asheville and Knoxville.

9ce10a94-b1ce-4f7f-80a6-21425ac537b1.jpg

The gorge on 40 is not bad. Gear down, let her rev, keep it geared down on the other side and you'll be fine. Saluda grade coming into Ashville is actually worse.

Latest posts