Winter drink's

Help Support CattleToday:

Baileys with a dash of Brandy that will warm the cockles....

Hot Chocolate and Glenfiddich single malt, (sorry Mike much smoother than Glenlivet.)

chrisy":2l7sz0gu said:
Baileys with a dash of Brandy that will warm the cockles....

Hot Chocolate and Glenfiddich single malt, (sorry Mike much smoother than Glenlivet.)

If I was going for smoothness, I would drink water. :lol:

The taste is what sums it for me....................

I saw,at work, Budwizer with Clamato-in a can :stop: :frowns: I don't drink,but that made me ill to look at it! :shock: :help:

peg4x4":1imulsg8 said:
I saw,at work, Budwizer with Clamato-in a can :stop: :frowns: I don't drink,but that made me ill to look at it! :shock: :help:

I'm not even sure what Clamato is supposed to be. But if it is what I think it is, then I don't want it.

show steer up":3uwt172y said:
I don't know :heart: Mikie :heart:
I go for the buzz :D

Well then I've got some 138 proof distilled watermelon hooch that you would just love!

A glass of that would allow me to have my way with you or you would beat me to death. Or both? :lol:

OK, Whats wrong with me, Got chilled to the bone pushing around all that snow,[still coming down]

Got the thermostat on 80 [all wood heat] And I'm drinking Cold Beer. :oops: :oops: :oops:

No idea whats wrong with you, but whatever it is ~ I'm guessing its contagious like crazy! :shock:

PS ~ Where's BossLady? She's awful quiet. Bet she doesn't get a word in edgewise at home huh? ;-)

mnmtranching":tvujzijp said:
OK, Whats wrong with me, Got chilled to the bone pushing around all that snow,[still coming down]

Got the thermostat on 80 [all wood heat] And I'm drinking Cold Beer. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I salute your carbon footprint!
Burning wood: lots of carbon
Pushing snow: I assume you burned some diesel.
Cold Beer: lots of carbon released during brewing. Plus, all that carbon used to grow the hops and barley.

Dude, you're killing us. I'm going to be below sea level here in Indiana.

The carbon folks will be happy when we are all starving in the dark. Starving in the dark will lead us all to Zen.

mnmtranching":3ldiawj2 said:

As far as I can tell mnmt there is nothing wrong with you. I'm doing the same thing! ;-)

BossLady here.

All these suggestions are making me awfully thirsty! I better pick me up a bottle of B&B - that stuff will warm you up fast! :banana:

MistyMorning":9aua0wb6 said:
mnmtranching":9aua0wb6 said:

As far as I can tell mnmt there is nothing wrong with you. I'm doing the same thing! ;-)
Could be there is something wrong with the both of you :shock:

BossLady":16aqdjfn said:
BossLady here.

All these suggestions are making me awfully thirsty! I better pick me up a bottle of B&B - that stuff will warm you up fast! :banana:

Glad to see ya made it in ~ thought maybe the hired hand left you out there pushing snow or stacking wood........
What on earth is B&B?

Trust a Minnesotan or a Tennessean to hijack a thread. Looks like we just did it again. How about we talk about the weather. Better than the Tennessee version ;-) Which would be about.............. what? Large women?

angie":3h8jcnyu said:
BossLady":3h8jcnyu said:
BossLady here.

Glad to see ya made it in ~ thought maybe the hired hand left you out there pushing snow or stacking wood........
What on earth is B&B?

B&B is a blend of cognac and Benedictine Liqueur - real smooth stuff!
The hired hand just finished cooking supper. He had the thermostat cranked up so high, it woke me up from my nap! :lol2:

BossLady":hoc6v5m8 said:
The hired hand just finished cooking supper. He had the thermostat cranked up so high, it woke me up from my nap! :lol2:
It's hard to find good help these days :roll:

Although I do like the house warm ~ and a man that cooks supper.....
I used to think he was too spoiled with all those hunting trips, now I am going to have to rethink who is spoiling who.......

Latest posts