Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

I have a good friend who is a doctor that I trust. He said he will be taking one. My wife is a nurse and has been working a lot with people from the cdc and some top doctors and she said she is taking it as well. So I think may as well take it.

I guess a similar interesting question would be - Do you vaccinate your cows? Do you vaccinate your kids for childhood diseases? Wondering if there is a correlation between opinions on the covid vaccine for yourself and your opinion on cattle and children vaccines.

I live in a state that the country forgets about. Narrowing it down I am in a county that the powers to be in the state forget about. And when I am in the one big town in the county and mention where I live they get kind of a far away look as they realize that people still live there. I think it will be years before the vaccine reaches my area, maybe never.

I guess a similar interesting question would be - Do you vaccinate your cows? Do you vaccinate your kids for childhood diseases? Wondering if there is a correlation between opinions on the covid vaccine for yourself and your opinion on cattle and children vaccines.
I vaccinate my calves for blackleg and tetanus....thats it. Sometimes they don't even get the booster. After that i don't vaccinate my cows every year for this and that and whatever like a lot of people do. Somehow I don't think the vaccines i use are as complex as human vaccines.
There is a lot of information about vaccines if people want to know more like the movie Vaxxed, and Robert Kennedy Jr. has several interviews on you tube about vaccines.....to each his own. To make the correlation between the covid vaccine and cattle vaccines...all i can say is i'm not a cow and I don't like the establishment treating me and people in general like cattle.

No, vaccine is approved for emergency use. It is not fully tested and FDA approved.

The FAA has not approved for flight medicals. In other word all commercial pilots, air traffic controllers and others required a flight physical it's a no go as of today which affects me.

I'm retired military, so I'm done with mandatory shots. I think i'd rather take a hit of 7 way and a hot iron on my left ribs next spring.
Yeah that Anthrax stuff not god, not good at all.

I'm in the military so if the government thinks it's workers need it then I have to get it. I don't even want to know what all has been pumped into me.
Yessir, America's guinea pigs. Been there done that. It ain't a choice.
I'm in the military so if the government thinks it's workers need it then I have to get it. I don't even want to know what all has been pumped into me.

While Christmas and grocery shopping a couple weeks ago at my local Walmart I ran by the Pharmacy and got my annual flu shot.

After seeing this I may wait and see on the covid shots...

People With Severe Allergies Shouldn't Get Covid-19 Vaccine, Says U.K. Regulator After Reactions

Last edited:
Don't need to steal it the US Govt was paying them to develop it.
Misinformation... US Govt. has paid no money to Sinovac the Chinese company
that developed "CoronaVac" with government funding from China and assistance from Brazil, Chile, Indonesia, Philippines and Turkey.

US Government is funding 7 vaccine development programs,
Pfizer - BioNTech 1.95 billion
Novavax 1.6 billion
Janessen 1.456 billion
AstraZeneca & Oxford University 1.2 billion
Moderna 955 million
Merck 38 million to develop oral vaccine
Sanofi-GSK 31 million with 2.1 billion on delivery of 100 million doses

Last edited:
Talk with your veternarian. If he is going to get the Covid shot then you might give some thought to the logic of treating your cattle
and not your self or family.

I'll get vaccinated without hesitation, just as I have been for just about everything else under the sun.
Yellow Fever
Typhoid
Anthrax
Polio (Salk and Sabin)
Pneumonia
flu
more that i've forgotten

There will be plenty of other people to try it out for yall so you can feel safe getting it.
America has never had a shortage of those willing to go first.

Latest posts