Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

It's not about you. Do you have any vulnerable people you care about? Getting vaccinated helps protect them, too.

Are you serious? I 've been walking around during this whole "plandemic" event for almost a year now without a mask, without a flu shot, just doing my own style of prevention....apparently its working or maybe I'm just "lucky"......I've been around elderly people at church, family members....1 is 91 years old.....I haven't made anybody sick! They are all alive and well.
So i don't buy this BS getting pumped up/injected with God knows what just to protect the vulnerable.

I wasn't talking about the vaccine. They paid them to develop and study the virus, that from all that I can find is pretty well established, it's a pretty good bet a good part of that was developing a treatment. No other virus in the world has such a weird "mutation" for lack of a better term to describe its odd reaction in certain people.

A vaccine of a type previously never authorized for use in humans. Developed at record speed approved for emergency use without a full and complete study. All for a disease with a roughly 3% death rate. What could possibly go wrong here? I say again NOPE!

Are you serious? I 've been walking around during this whole "plandemic" event for almost a year now without a mask, without a flu shot, just doing my own style of prevention....apparently its working or maybe I'm just "lucky"......I've been around elderly people at church, family members....1 is 91 years old.....I haven't made anybody sick! They are all alive and well.
So i don't buy this BS getting pumped up/injected with God knows what just to protect the vulnerable.
I know people who used to think that way. Care to guess why they stopped thinking that way?

2 British healthcare workers suffered adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine.
Health service authorities have not stated the nature of the reactions, but
that both were recovering well.

In addition they stated vaccinations Should Not be carried out in facilities Without Resuscitation Equipment.

2 British healthcare workers suffered adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine.
Health service authorities have not stated the nature of the reactions, but
that both were recovering well.

In addition they stated vaccinations Should Not be carried out in facilities Without Resuscitation Equipment.
They were allergic reactions. Both of the healthcare workers had a history of severe allergic reactions and carried epi-pens.

Is that how we are going to play it now? Do I get to comb thru your life and decide what your doing that may effect me?
I'm not combing through your life; you volunteered that information on a public forum. You're free to do as you please. For me, and I'd imagine most people who are getting vaccinated, it's an act of service for our friends and neighbors. I'm willing to take on a mild inconvenience if it might help a stranger. Other people feel differently, and that's their right.

I'm not combing through your life; you volunteered that information on a public forum. You're free to do as you please. For me, and I'd imagine most people who are getting vaccinated, it's an act of service for our friends and neighbors. I'm willing to take on a mild inconvenience if it might help a stranger. Other people feel differently, and that's their right.
People who want to get the vaccine can do so and be protected from me. If some one thinks I'm being selfish I'm ok with that. I would ask them to really think on who is being selfish with their demands in this whole deal.

I avoid wearing a mask every chance I get. I wear one when I walk into a store, take it off, then put it on at cash register. I "distance" myself when I'm in stores especially around elderly - LOL - listen to me!!! I'm the "elderly".
This "bug" is going to be around forever. In a couple of years, if I think they have their sh$t together, I may get vaccinated. I definitely believe in vaccines - just don't want to be the guinea pig trying to prove how good or bad it is.

1/2 of 20-25 yr olds show no symptoms [asymptomatic] when they are shedding the covid virus and are the biggest spreaders. Thus the saying, don't kill grandma.

Common sense says the test for antibodies/immunity is of more use for an individual than the snap test that only tells you that you don't have it today.
A pharmacy in NY snap tests anyone who wants it for $100.
But to be of real benefit you almost need to be tested twice a week every week.

Banjo has been out and about for 10 months with no problems.
Could be he's one of the many asymptomatics and will never have a problem.
It could be verified with the antibody test.
Those with antibodies would be last on the list for any vaccine.

Last edited:
I avoid wearing a mask every chance I get. I wear one when I walk into a store, take it off, then put it on at cash register. I "distance" myself when I'm in stores especially around elderly
I've got it on good authority that the sheeple in my neck of the woods would at the very least verbally chastise you for your misdeed & moreover promptly toss your butt for failing to comply to the dictates dictators. :rolleyes: I'm astounded patrons of all ages mask up prior to leaving their vehicles and typically don't unmask when returning.
LOL - listen to me!!! I'm the "elderly".
Me too. :D

I've got it on good authority that the sheeple in my neck of the woods would at the very least verbally chastise you for your misdeed & moreover promptly toss your butt for failing to comply to the dictates dictators. :rolleyes: I'm astounded patrons of all ages mask up prior to leaving their vehicles and typically don't unmask when returning.

Me too. :D
I am about 9 months shy of officially being "elderly". Of the 7 possible places I go to when I go town I only wear a mask in 3 of them. I don't put it on until I am going through the door and rip it off as I am going out the door. Most of the time while wearing one I pull it down below my nose. No one complains about that. I have only been asked once to put a mask on. At the livestock supply store as I pass through the door I see the counter man grab his mask and start to put it on. He can see I don't have one and he puts his mask back down on the counter.

Latest posts