Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

Big difference between natural selection and genocide. At the rate this is going you can add Xi Ping to that list if you want to get down to particulars.
Oh is there? According to the way some think around here death is death.....no need to do anything to extend life. The only certainty for them however, is that covid never kills........it is always something else so what the he//.....you were gonna die anyway.

The wonderfully created natural environment, absent of human intervention, is self regulating, self organizing, and self healing. Ever since "the fall into sin", death entered this perfectly created world..... and it will always be with us, it is inescapable.

Death from "natural causes", such as viruses, which are ALWAYS all around us, though it (death from these) IS the result of our sinfulness, will ALWAYS be with us, and is an entirely different thing than intentional killing/murder/genocide at the hands of evil individuals. We may be blessed by God to have what we might regard as "miracle cures" for specific illnesses that may plague us, but we will still have to deal with death. For a very high percentage, if not nearly all (but not "all") of the individuals that have died with the cause of death listed by the medical community as Covid 19, ... and I'm saying this as a general percentage of total deaths by cause in any given year...., they tragically would have faced "mortality" from "other natural causes", such as heart disease, heart attack, cancer, pneumonia, Alzheimer's, etc. That's really undeniable, and is borne out by the "shift" in the statistics. We don't see deaths by those other causes "drop off" significantly like they have, absent of something else "contributing" to the death through comorbidity... and then the death being "reassigned" to another cause.

Will an outbreak of the flu, for example, hit individuals with comorbidities more than it will individuals without those comorbidities? Of course it will. Might they die somewhat "sooner", in that case? Perhaps, and that is "likely". Is that a reason to "panic", and shut down the economies of the whole world? I don't think so. That's MY opinion, and someone else will have a different opinion. Those who don't believe spiritually the same as I do will likely have a VERY different view of these issues. I understand that, and accept it. That's the world we live in.

Do vaccines fall into that category of "miracle cures" for specific illnesses? Absolutely... although I don't think that I would label them as "miracles". It's just God lovingly allowing the medical community to find a means to sustain ourselves, with the help of these "miracle cures", according to His will and almighty hand. Might specific "cures" we come up with have unrecognized at the time negative consequences? Absolutely... look at Zantac.... or Prilosec, for example. I just found out yesterday, when visiting with my doctor at my "annual" (tongue in cheek) physical, that the first shingles vaccine, which was highly touted as "the cure", is no longer being used, in favor of a second formulation that is viewed to be "safer". Apparently the side effects of the first one have rendered it "unsafe". I had gotten a single dose of that first vaccine......... Who knows if this second one will have some long term side effects that we're not aware of currently. Only time will tell.

Those are products that went through a normal, more lengthy approval process. These new Covid vaccines haven't been tested for anything EXCEPT efficacy against the Covid 19 virus, and certainly not for ANYTHING "long term". They were rushed through the approval process at "warp speed". That SHOULD give all of us cause for concern about receiving them.

Take the vaccine if you want to, or don't. That's up to you, and thank God that you DO have that LIBERTY to make those kind of decisions. I won't discriminate against you, regardless of which decision you might make regarding it. And that is how it SHOULD be in a free country!

Last edited:
From the news today:

"ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK – This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic.

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15%, and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest singleyear percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.

COVID-19 has killed more than 318,000 Americans and counting. Before it came along, there was reason to be hopeful about U.S. death trends.

The nation's overall mortality rate fell a bit in 2019, due to reductions in heart disease and cancer deaths. And life expectancy inched up – by several weeks – for the second straight year, according to death certificate data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

But life expectancy for 2020 could end up dropping as much as three full years, said Robert Anderson of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC counted 2,854,838 U.S. deaths last year, or nearly 16,000 more than in 2018. That's fairly good news: Deaths usually rise by about 20,000 to 50,000 each year, mainly due to the nation's aging, and growing, population.

Indeed, the age-adjusted death rate dropped about 1% in 2019, and life expectancy rose by about six weeks

to 78.8 years, the CDC reported.

"It was actually a pretty good year for mortality, as things go," said Anderson, who oversees CDC death statistics.

The U.S. coronavirus epidemic has been a big driver of deaths this year, both directly and indirectly.

The virus was first identified in China last year, and the first U.S. cases were reported this year. But it has become the third-leading cause of death, behind only heart disease and cancer. For certain periods this year, COVID-19 was the No. 1 killer.

But some other types of deaths also have increased.

A burst of pneumonia cases early this year may have been COVID-19 deaths that simply weren't recognized as such early in the epidemic. But there also have been an unexpected number of deaths from certain types of heart and circulatory diseases, diabetes and dementia, Anderson said.

Many of those, too, may be related to COVID. The virus could have weakened patients already struggling with those conditions, or could have diminished the care they were getting, he said."

So... how about those aborted babies used for making vaccines?

How about them?

All this discussion aside.... what I want to know is if you have had the virus, and subsequent anti bodies..... how does that compare to the vaccine and the antibodies it is supposed to produce in your system????? Especially since it is NOT a guarantee that you will not get the virus, but that if you do, it should be a milder form..... so then what are the values of the antibodies from the vaccine, combined with the antibodies from the milder case..... all compared to the antibodies of just getting a case of the virus outright? If you have already had the virus, why get the vaccine?

Because it goes against the ethics of those that do not believe in abortions.
I don't believe in abortions, either, but I don't see how the two are related. If you needed a kidney transplant, would you refuse the kidney of a recent murder victim because you don't approve of murder?

The cell lines used for vaccines were collected decades ago. Does throwing them out undo the original wrong? I don't believe it does.

The pope says the vaccine is fine, which is more than enough for me. Not exactly a softie on abortions, that guy.

I don't believe in abortions, either, but I don't see how the two are related. If you needed a kidney transplant, would you refuse the kidney of a recent murder victim because you don't approve of murder?

The cell lines used for vaccines were collected decades ago. Does throwing them out undo the original wrong? I don't believe it does.

The pope says the vaccine is fine, which is more than enough for me. Not exactly a softie on abortions, that guy.
adolf hitler — 'If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be ...

Buck, you make a proper point... no, you wouldn't refuse the kidney of a recent murder victim........................... unless the "trade" in kidneys were somehow RESULTING IN additional murders being encouraged/committed in order to "profit" somehow in the "trade" of kidneys............, or in order to result in "more availability of kidneys" (doesn't have to be "profit" necessarily in the form of $$$ exchanged....).

The cell lines that these vaccines are built with/tested on are what is called "immortalized cell lines", and they've been around for decades, originating from aborted children (and yes, I DID state it that way because I know that stating it bluntly for what it is WILL have more of an impact). The oldest of the "immortalized cell lines" comes from a child that the medical community claims it "isn't known" whether it was a "naturally occurring spontaneous abortion" or an "elective abortion"... i.e.: someone CHOSE to abort the child. The second most common cell line we know IS from an "elective abortion" performed in the 70's. And it is true that we can't do anything about an abortion that took place in the past, and we ASSUME that it "probably" wasn't done at the time with the intent to use cells from that child to make vaccines.

However, could demand for "new cell lines" in the future result in "abortion services providers" like "Planned Parenthood" pursuing/promoting abortions to profit from the "business" of aborting children.......? We already know the answer to that question............ Planned Parenthood is already doing this kind of thing. So this is very concerning... and should be.

That is exactly right. Where does this end.

In my readings there are other ways to do it but it's not as effective and more costly that the aborted baby cells.

I will also add... if you get organs from some one who was murdered... they chose to donate their bodies to science or organ donations or what have you... big difference.

Last edited:
That is exactly right. Where does this end.

In my readings there are other ways to do it but it's not as effective and more costly that the aborted baby cells.

I will also add... if you get organs from some one who was murdered... they chose to donate their bodies to science or organ donations or what have you... big difference.
Completely agree! The child whose life is ended in an elective abortion has had absolutely no voice in the decision that its life be ended.

Based on the survival rate for my age group, I have no plans to take the vaccine and neither will my wife or kids. Have a hard time understanding why so many willingly line up for a vaccine with such a short window to study side effects. The means don't justify the ends as we're all being told to continue wearing a mask and social distancing (whatever the fluff that is anyway) upon getting said vaccine.

I've never been one to wear a foil hat until 2020 and I am starting to like the way it fits. Anytime a person like Bill Gates starts having stroke on what should go on in your body, one needs to question why the he!! he is even given an audience on this subject. Oh yeah, bc his Return On Investment on vaccines is 200:1 per his own mouth.

Latest posts