Wife got a little pet today

Help Support CattleToday:

They start out looking all cute and innocent win over your heart. Next thing you know your bringing the little s*&@s in your livingroom when it gets cold outside. 😅😝

Put an entirely new meaning to bring your pets inside when it's cold outside. HUH

Bright Raven said:
Chevy said:

Does the equine pet have its own recliner?

No, sir. I just wanted a dog got the kids, mini horse, cows, chickens. 😅😂😊😅 I wanted one them "pet bulls" pit bulls. 😁 or rottweiler. If I ever get a dog I'm naming it Life. I've waited my entire LIFE to have one. 😆🤡

Chevy said:
They start out looking all cute and innocent win over your heart. Next thing you know your bringing the little s*&@s in your livingroom when it gets cold outside. 😅😝

Only way it's coming inside is on a dinner plate I figure it'll eat like a deer maybe a little tougher but a instapot will cure that

DCA farm said:
Chevy said:

Only way it's coming inside is on a dinner plate I figure it'll eat like a deer maybe a little tougher but a instapot will cure that

Yep your saying that now give it time before long ya'll will be best pals. 😆 Although my husband still doesn't care for ours. Shoot I don't even think I even like the little s*&#. OKAY FINE maybe a little. She has an attitude like me and mean. One day she had an entire day of dog kicking!! Neighbors dogs wanting to play with her like she was dog, she wasn't putting up with that. She kick them with her front feet, back feet, rolled them... they got the hint. I want get her to be a therapy horse but have no clue how.

DCA farm said:
My wife got a little pet I think it's gonna be a pain in my butt. She had to have it tho

Does this mini have a name? I was looking for ours a baby daddy...I may have found one. 😅 talk about weird... yea I'm looking for my mini horse a baby daddy would you be interested in letting your man mini horse be her baby daddy? Yea I have no clue. 🤡👻

Chevy said:
DCA farm said:
My wife got a little pet I think it's gonna be a pain in my butt. She had to have it tho

Does this mini have a name? I was looking for ours a baby daddy...I may have found one. 😅 talk about weird... yea I'm looking for my mini horse a baby daddy would you be interested in letting your man mini horse be her baby daddy? Yea I have no clue. 🤡👻

Wife calls it boudin I told her if he don't get right I'll grind him up and turn him into some

My old man was round up the cows our little mini got to helping him. She was doing good.
I'm over there like 😁 Get it GURL!! Hahaha husband secretly likes the mini. 😅😝 Next thing you know he be one then guys walks a mini horse or riding around town with her in the front cab. 😭😆 Watch it you maybe too!!!

https://www.statelinetack.com/Search.aspx?query=Miniature%20

Christmas gifts for mini!! 😅 Just trying to help.

Naynay wouldn't exactly get her Christmas sweater on but Hay!! Don't laugh you never know you may end up the man walking the mini. 😝😍🥰 That's a real man there!!!

https://youtu.be/UNYP17DAcK8

Check out my YouTube. They aren't the best but I'm getting better.... Naynay got new friends...🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️
What's wrong with me. Lmao
3 miniature horses!!

Be sure to like and subscribe... I'll get better with editing....and have more videos.

Latest posts