Why you came here?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm not too sure why I came here,but I'm sure glad I did. The support I've gotten through out my health scares and just the day to day laughter and talk makes it worthwhile .. :heart: y'all

Don't remember what I was looking for at the time but stumbled upon CT and lurked around of and on for about a year and finally joined.Havent regretted a minute of it.Found a fine group of people.

Cal

I just signed up for all the puzzing contests. :cowboy:
Actuall was because i bought my first bred cow and for 3 months she kept me guessing when she would calve.

I was doing a search for Simmental sales and CT was one of the hits. Don't post much and don't always log in, but usually at least check in once a day. Dial-up prevents pic posting, video watching, etc. Still waiting for Obama's low-cost high-speed internet for all. A local outfit was awarded a half-mil grant and is supposedly on the move - searching for tower sites. They put up hot-spots on all the county courthouses around - where they already have several high-speed provider choices. :roll: Pretty much just like my cell phone - have to drive to town to use it. No 3G or 4G here, still just 2-10 cans and a string.

fit2btied":360ugvt2 said:
Still waiting for Obama's low-cost high-speed internet for all. A local outfit was awarded a half-mil grant and is supposedly on the move - searching for tower sites. They put up hot-spots on all the county courthouses around - where they already have several high-speed provider choices. :roll: Pretty much just like my cell phone - have to drive to town to use it. No 3G or 4G here, still just 2-10 cans and a string.
That sounds almost 'Third World' :shock:

I was searching for info on 'warts' on the net and stumbled upon CT. Had a Holstein with an udder full of wart like growths that were not responding to any treatment. I never did manage to treat them successfully and had to cull the girl but am sure glad to have found CT :D .

Oh yes, I remember why I came here now. I was researching the history of Caustic and Frankie. :lol2: :lol2:

Cal

Uh..oh...
Was this one of the stalker incidents I was reading about somewhere? :lol:

I was researching a number of bovine issues online and every subject I googled, CT popped up with a thread that covered the subject well. I did a bit of looking around and liked what I saw all around the boards. So I registered & hung around. FWIW, this is the only forum I've ever wanted to register & participate with. There's a mighty fine bunch of folks here.

Really it was Camp that she had to hots for.[/quote]
You might be right Dunn after all CB and Camp were best buddies if I remember right.

Calman":pu44tb8t said:
Really it was Camp that she had to hots for.
You might be right Dunn after all CB and Camp were best buddies if I remember right.[/quote]

All I every really wanted was to see what kind of dress her husband wore.

Latest posts