Why I kill every Coyote

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":1w71abtu said:
I am still not sure about this one.

Coyote structure but the ears and color aren't right. A better picture would help.

Based on what I see I would guess it's a hybrid. I don't normally kill them. That's one I would kill.

backhoeboogie":2e7qmvyn said:
Caustic Burno":2e7qmvyn said:
I am still not sure about this one.

Coyote structure but the ears and color aren't right. A better picture would help.

Based on what I see I would guess it's a hybrid. I don't normally kill them. That's one I would kill.

Here you go got several in this pack ranging from grey to black.

Just recently got this young female while deer hunting. We have had trouble with them in the past it's more the black headed buzzard now that's the biggest predator here. The coyotes and bob cats are really beginning to put a dent in the turkey population here.

FlyingLSimmentals":1xo8vyjy said:

Just recently got this young female while deer hunting. We have had trouble with them in the past it's more the black headed buzzard now that's the biggest predator here. The coyotes and bob cats are really beginning to put a dent in the turkey population here.

We need to get some better barb wire in your truck. :lol: Looks like she's furred up decent for being so early.

Yeah, Fence that's some wire that's been in the barn now for years. Some my Grand Father or Uncle bought years ago. We've been passing on using it for a long time. I'm patching a wire here and there trying to get rid of it.
Yes, she really was a fur ball having that nice coat. Might be an early Winter.

Latest posts