Why Humans could become extinct.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurleyjd said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Most of the starvation in this world happens because of politics, or stupidity.
Just ask the people that starved to death in Africa because their government rejected the US food aid, because it contained "GMO's."
Oh, wait, you can't.

I think that all problems in the world that you listed as causing starvation are the same. Would you maybe put religion in the list.

Yes, you could, and the religion at the top of the list would Atheism. Which is ironic. :???:

I admit I have not read the entire thread as time limits me - but some of you might think on what I am about to write.

We have been threatened with drastic climate issues for many years - all dates approximate:

1970 - we are going to be in an ice age by 2000
1976 - Global warming will cause a world war by 2000
1989 - Global warming will cause seas to rise and wipe out low lying countries by 2000
1990 - Ozone depletion will kill all life on the planet by 2020
1990 - We have only 5 - 10 years to save the rain forests
1999 - Himalayan glaciers will be gone in ten years
2000 - Snow will soon be a thing of the past
2007 - Global warming will decrease hurricanes
2008 - The arctic will be ice free by 2013
2012 - Global warming will increase deadly hurricanes
2014 - The science is settled!!!! (argue with them at your own physical peril today)

There are more examples but in the end all that I have written is essentially the truth of the climate Nazis development.

What most people do not realize are the following facts:

1. Any dissenting voices and peer reviewed scientific papers (and there are many) stating that the above is false are pretty much all stifled. Those papers are not allowed to be brought in to the public eye by the UN, the media, the politicians and most importantly, by schools and universities.

2. Any dissenting voices that are heard are immediately attacked - both verbally and in some cases physically.

3. There is no debate. There is no reason. It is becoming essentially a one way street and not one opposing word is heard at public levels. This is intentional. This means it is indoctrination, propaganda and brainwashing rather than scientific and intellectual debate.

4. Demonstrations by students only encompassed the western nations for the most part. Because if this had been tried in the major polluters of the world they would have been jailed, possibly tortured and potentially killed. China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, India and more.......... So what they did was attack those who are actually working to make the world a better place. In other words they attacked their friends rather than the true bad guys.

What the above means is it is becoming a cult. Check this out to see how cults actually create and support these issues here:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-change-and-the-ten-warning-signs-for-cults/

You might find this list of polluters to be of interest - these are the top "bad guys" of today:

https://www.statista.com/chart/12211/the-countries-polluting-the-oceans-the-most/

While America is listed as number ten it is well below the true bad guys. If you want to attack them I am all for it - but stop taxing the low numbers guys like America, who actually work on a daily basis to improve the world rather than destroy it.

Here is my final link for those who actually read this entire thing - I think you will find it interesting as they are esteemed and accomplished people who are not allowed to be heard. Because if they were heard, certain people and certain organizations would lose control of you, your lives and your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhW-B2udhQw

I can take you to mountain tops and show you fish fossils. I can take you to deserts and show you fish fossils. The dirty thirties happened and recovery also happened. But you are not supposed to know or remember this because it does not fit in to the "agenda".

The UN agenda is to reduce CO2 and therefore, plants will not grow as well. Food will not be as easy to obtain. World population will not be sustainable. That means their ultimate agenda - population control and reduction will be easier to control. Compliments of the Paris Accord.

Canada signed that accord. You did not. Watch out for your northern neighbor - if the political scene does not change this coming October they will likely become even less of a friend than they are today.

My closing comments essentially come down to this:

The propaganda is huge - it is about people control and money control. The worker will continue to take it up the butt and not one dissenting voice is allowed to be heard at the top level. Remember that.

Best to all.

Son of Butch said:
Redgully said:
Son of Butch said:
Food shortages have always been more of a distribution problem than a production problem.

Not really in this case, we have the means to ship or fly fruit anywhere.
the export markets are flooded and we can't compete with them price wise.
We are being flooded by imports now.
Trust me, the world aint gunna starve anytime soon.
Distribution problem... the poor and hungry can't afford them.
Somewhere in the world there is a child going to bed hungry that would love them.

maybe you should hand deliver them to the children.

cowrancher75 said:
Son of Butch said:
Redgully said:
Not really in this case, we have the means to ship or fly fruit anywhere.
the export markets are flooded and we can't compete with them price wise.
We are being flooded by imports now.
Trust me, the world aint gunna starve anytime soon.
Somewhere in the world there is a child going to bed hungry that would love them.

Maybe the children should learn to do for themselves and walk to the food. :)
Or even better, parents that can't provide for themselves should stop having children.

Son of Butch said:
cowrancher75 said:
Son of Butch said:

Maybe the children should learn to do for themselves and walk to the food. :)
Or even better, parents that can't provide for themselves should stop having children.

Some areas of the world are seeing people walking to a place to have more opportunity and escape a lot of violence. They get so far and then are stopped with walls, army troops and concertina wire. But they keep trying and risk everything to try to make it.

[/quote]
Some areas of the world are seeing people walking to a place to have more opportunity and escape a lot of violence. They get so far and then are stopped with walls, army troops and concertina wire. But they keep trying and risk everything to try to make it.
[/quote]

That is true. However there are a lot of truly evil people that are also doing the same thing in order to gain access and cause terror.

Unfortunately they cannot be screened out no matter what anyone thinks because there are no records from where they come from.

If I gave your kid a bag of candies and said there are three hundred candies in this bag that he can eat but there are also two candies that will kill him/her. Would you feed those candies to your child?

Of course not.

Why would anyone allow evil to enter? One must protect their borders at all costs or lose their country.

Lebanon was once the oasis and party centre of the Mediterranean. They allowed a certain type of refugee to enter. That refugee population grew. Finally it got large enough to start killing the Christians.

Now there is a permanent military unit stationed there and one of the biggest responsibilities it has is to prevent the remaining Christians from being wiped out. I spent a lot of time in Lebanon - it is not a nice place any more.

All because they let those refugees enter.

Best to all.

Hurley, there is nothing stopping you from leaving the US, not even a wall, but yet you still stay? Strange if you ask me.

sim.-ang.king said:
Hurley, there is nothing stopping you from leaving the US, not even a wall, but yet you still stay? Strange if you ask me.
Hanging around because of MAGA if it happens then I will enjoy as well as you. We need these people coming here from the Central American Countries to work at the rich folks hunting clubs, golf courses and hotels. Also in the chicken processing plants and food processing plants, pork processing plants. Sure glad they were letting the white folks in when mine and your ancestors showed up. I do not mean in the later years but earlier when the Native Americans welcomed them.

I just don't get what part of illegal folks can't understand. We're taxed almost to a burden already and a 100% of "those people" benefit from our taxes.

True Grit Farms said:
I don't need these people here. If they want to come here, they need to go through Ellis Island like my family did.

Why did your ancestors pick up and move to America is this the reason. "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore."

hurleyjd said:
True Grit Farms said:
I don't need these people here. If they want to come here, they need to go through Ellis Island like my family did.

Why did your ancestors pick up and move to America is this the reason. "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore."

Most of my dad's family got slaughtered during WW1, but somehow choose the right side and got the chance to get over here. My mom's family came here because they heard their was land available to homestead in northern WI and MN. There's a big difference between legal and illegal immigration. The illegals coming up from the south know that their breaking the law of the US of A and still keep on a coming. An illegal is nothing but a criminal that committed a premeditated crime against our country and should be hung.

My ancestors came here before there was a country. So all of you immigrates can get out!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts