Why Hereford Sires Will Dominate

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
I will start it off....

They can cover a wide assortment of terrain very efficiently wasting very few calories.

How can they dominate if they are vanishing? :lol2:

RD-Sam":3f0yiqt9 said:

Cow populations are adjusting to economic conditions. The majority of the market doesn't want Hereford cows and Angus Bulls. An equilibrium should be reached before long so that heterosis of Angus and Herefords breeds are most efficient.

HerefordSire":3ukpxa7m said:
RD-Sam":3ukpxa7m said:

Cow populations are adjusting to economic conditions. The majority of the market doesn't want Hereford cows and Angus Bulls. An equilibrium should be reached before long so that heterosis of Angus and Herefords breeds are most efficient.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbull sht, but its you'r world we're just living in it

HerefordSire":2244m5on said:
RD-Sam":2244m5on said:

The way this economy is going we'll soon lower our standards and eat just about anything we can rope, kill and cook up. The slow moving ones will go first, then it will get harder and harder as we have only the fast cows to try and catch.

MTTA016_P_L.jpg

Jogeephus":8d580iic said:
Good looking bull there HS. I like him.

He is an Austrailian bull which is half brother to the core of my foundation cows along with a couple of hundred other siblings In Austrailia.

No offense but to me he looks like he is not a balanced bull. Definately does not have much capacity.

Well, there you have it, no guts, no butt, and no nutts. That butt reminded me of looking at some of my angus. :lol2:

And the point of this thread is what ?????????? It means NOTHING >>>>>>>>>> Post some pics of your cattle with links to their actual pedigree ,,,with your herd name and prefix as well. If not stop wasting our time.

Oh wait, sorry, my b%tchness is coming out again. My badddddd... :cowboy:

hillsdown":3abl8fuy said:
And the point of this thread is what ?????????? It means NOTHING >>>>>>>>>> Post some pics of your cattle with links to their actual pedigree ,,,with your herd name and prefix as well. If not stop wasting our time.

Had enough have we? :lol2:

hillsdown":2zx5iogg said:

No you just said what we are all thinking.

Herefordsire you either have a dog in this fight or you don't. Hillsdown is right on with the concept of it's time to put up or shut up.

Now let's see those Herefords.

3waycross":21bnlm12 said:
hillsdown":21bnlm12 said:

No you just said what we are all thinking.

Herefordsire you either have a dog in this fight or you don't. Hillsdown is right on with the concept of it's time to put up or shut up.

Now let's see those Herefords.

I have to agree, put up or shut up. Lets see some pics.

Latest posts