Why China will not invade America

Help Support CattleToday:

If you study Lee, you will know that he did not want an aggressive war. He passed the opportunity to siege Washington, DC and would likely have taken it. If problems ever arise again, it has better be more than a gentleman's effort.
That mistake I am sure won't be repeated in history.
IMO we are more divided today than then. I might be completely off base but today I don't think we see each other as brother against brother.
The media has done a wonderful job almost making us two countries living amongst each other.

If there are any trivia folks - I am not but I was told this and looked it up: Lee was born several years after his mother's first death. An interesting story.

An observation from afar, if a full on invasion happened do you believe your pop guns would even slow down soldiers equipped with military assault type weapons and equipment. You'd be dead before they even came within your range.
No......that is not true.......thousands of people willing to risk everything...backed by friends and neighbors.....!!! The Civil War of the past will look like a garden party in comparison to what will happen. It is true the military will have massive power ........ patriots will have the masses of patriots and ruthless determination. Big talking liberals will go to the basement and hide "No guns-no guts" . No one wants this. Everyone needs to stand down. Even Quid Pro Quo Joe knows ....... they can never take the guns And still have a free nation. I agree the military has the weapons but they will never have the hearts an souls of the people.

Historically I know of nowhere has gun ownership ever stopped a military invasion of a foreign country. Last I looked up it was nearly 750K fully automatic and over 3.7 million AR type weapons in the hands of citizens that's not counting the various others like 50 cal BMG. Historically it's never worked out for the world's militaries either, recent history of Vietnam and Afghanistan.
Eighty million armed citizens is pretty big deterrent along with the military.
Guerrilla warfare has been in use since long before then. In the 6th century BC, Sun Tzu proposed the use of guerrilla-style tactics has always given militaries fits.
Well said...thanks for your wisdom in this matter. I totally agree !!!

We may not can stop tanks but we can take out the gas truck and that's just as good.

Once read that if every Jew would have met the Germans at his door with a stick in his hand WWII might have been different. Six million Jews died from no resistance.
If each had met them with a 1911 in .45 might could have avoided it altogether. Many, many instances like this thru history for people to learn from. Hard for a dictator to rule those that can return fire.

Latest posts