Who did the hetero-superconwhatever post offend?

Help Support CattleToday:

iowafarmer":2qwxod1u said:
angie":2qwxod1u said:
hillsdown":2qwxod1u said:
I came into my marriage with money and I will leave with it
Will you marry me?
Aangie gay marraige is not allowed in minnesotta so that wont work out
Well, like hd said, she wants a prenup. :roll: That would have been fine till I got to the part where she gets to keep her own calves. :help: Kinda a deal breaker there (those are some pretty fancy babies! :pretty: ).

So I will stick with what I have ~ he is pretty good when it comes to sharing. :nod: :heart:

Jogeephus":2semfmwg said:
Wasn't she engaged to one of them? And already had a child by one of them? And he said he was still going to marry her. :shock: And he was going to adopt the other child as his own. The latter is quite admirable but I do think this is a train wreck in the making.

I agree. They have a "relationship" and a child and she is doing what?.......Entertaining the neighbors? Trying to get a promotion at work? Make a few bucks in her spare time? I won't throw stones knowing so little about this situation; but I would be very hesitant to actually marry this gal, though after two babies he is on the hook enough as it is that he might as well make the best of the situation. He needs to stop with the DNA tests though.

Brandonm22":3cqlec62 said:
Jogeephus":3cqlec62 said:
Wasn't she engaged to one of them? And already had a child by one of them? And he said he was still going to marry her. :shock: And he was going to adopt the other child as his own. The latter is quite admirable but I do think this is a train wreck in the making.

I agree. They have a "relationship" and a child and she is doing what?.......Entertaining the neighbors? Trying to get a promotion at work? Make a few bucks in her spare time? I won't throw stones knowing so little about this situation; but I would be very hesitant to actually marry this gal, though after two babies he is on the hook enough as it is that he might as well make the best of the situation. He needs to stop with the DNA tests though.
i wouldnt be hesitant,, i just wouldnt marry her period

Latest posts