Who did the hetero-superconwhatever post offend?

Help Support CattleToday:

That was the point I was trying to make. Country farmers, ranchers, breeders, homesteaders, or whatever you want to call us, tend to be more lenient with curse words (not a sin?) and outwardly ultra-conservative when it comes to philosophy and religion. Maybe because years of praying for rain? On the other boards, it is almost the exact opposite. It is very interesting to me to witness the differences in thinking. I noticed many of us seem to be scared to post almost as if we are standing in front of class and are being judged by our peers in regards to ideals.

angie":2e2o7cui said:
alacattleman":2e2o7cui said:
it happen's too animals like cats that run through the neighbor hood getting bred by every tom.. and i guess women with the morals of a cat
I am thinking the men involved were not exactly pillars of the community either......
Just a guess though.

Wasn't she 20 and he was 43 ??????? Isn't that a little young for him, I think he has made poor decisions as well..They are made for each other..

I don't know why it was locked either as it was a true story and scientific explanations were offered as to how it happened..

43 to 20? Where have you been hiding hillsdown? Everyone know most women mature faster than men. I figure the maturity spread is about 10 years. It is not uncommon for men my age and older to have girlfriends and wives in their 20s.

HerefordSire":39y0c2vy said:
43 to 20? Where have you been hiding hillsdown? Everyone know most women mature faster than men. I figure the maturity spread is about 10 years. It is not uncommon for men my age and older to have girlfriends and wives in their 20s.[/i]
hence my five year old

alacattleman":nueuexyu said:
its those pilliars of the community that you gotta watch out for..

:lol2: :clap: :lol2: Like Deputy Dipstick. Reverend X@X@X@. Mayor Hoochi Koo. Yep, there are some seedy pillars out there (no pun intended).

Not to offend anyone at all,but someone has to have control of CT.We might not agree with them but I rekon we have to follow their rules or move on to something else.
I do not agree with them all the time but it must not bother me much,cause I'm still here.
All in all I think they do a pretty darn good job.

Cal

HerefordSire":zqnscxsp said:
43 to 20? Where have you been hiding hillsdown? Everyone know most women mature faster than men. I figure the maturity spread is about 10 years. It is not uncommon for men my age and older to have girlfriends and wives in their 20s.

Well, if I ever have to go back into the dating pool again (touch wood) my cut off will be 29 yrs old, even if I am 90 .. :lol: :p

hillsdown":3omhkpii said:
HerefordSire":3omhkpii said:

Well, if I ever have to go back into the dating pool again (touch wood) my cut off will be 29 yrs old, even if I am 90 .. :lol: :p

It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There are allot more women than men. A woman usually lives longer than a man. When an average married man dies, they usually give the assets to the woman. Sometimes, this happens three times (different men) for a women in a lifetime. What happens over time is women become the richest people in the world. Check out the Queen of England's wealth. Therefore, your scenario above is possible for many women.

When an average married man dies, they usually give the assets to the woman.

I came into my marriage with money and I will leave with it ,,my husband has got nothing to do with it. And I speak for more than the average educated woman now a days.. :roll:

angie":39oc7mhh said:
hillsdown":39oc7mhh said:
I came into my marriage with money and I will leave with it
Will you marry me?
Aangie gay marraige is not allowed in minnesotta so that wont work out, but it is legal in iowa so you do have the option to move out ofyour frosen tundra for 3 days to iowa to become a legal gay couple in iowa, dum @ss judge that ruledon that, put the whole state in an uproar and culver just sits back and does nothing to piss the iowa senate off,iowa sucks right now. Culver also is trying to sticktwo extemely liberal anti agricultural and anti development/ business advocates in high positions in iowa's gov't in some environmental control positions in orderto basically flip the bird to the senate and further enrage iowans.
so srry just got off track there, one thing led to another, prolly what happened with that lady and her 2 male aquaintances, didnt mean to jack the thread

alacattleman":1gq3ddaj said:
HerefordSire":1gq3ddaj said:
43 to 20? Where have you been hiding hillsdown? Everyone know most women mature faster than men. I figure the maturity spread is about 10 years. It is not uncommon for men my age and older to have girlfriends and wives in their 20s.[/i]
hence my five year old

You old dog! :lol:

Angus Cowman":1f6kn7a2 said:
angie":1f6kn7a2 said:
hillsdown":1f6kn7a2 said:
I came into my marriage with money and I will leave with it
Will you marry me?
My wife had money til she married me, now I am looking for a new one and mine says she hopes I find one soon. I don't understand what that is about :?

Like I said to Angie..........PRENUP and I am there ........Unless of course you have way more than me... :D :p :tiphat:

I missed the thread :frowns: So I checked it out. Being I know things :???: I can tell you folks why the thread got locked.
OK everyone jumped on the women. :oops: You know? assumed it to be the women who was at fault. Just cause they were her eggs. :( All those men that climbed in the sack or wherever :? with her are equal contributors. You Think? :compute:

mnmtranching":2t3okxgu said:
I missed the thread :frowns: So I checked it out. Being I know things :???: I can tell you folks why the thread got locked.
OK everyone jumped on the women. :oops: You know? assumed it to be the women who was at fault. Just cause they were her eggs. :( All those men that climbed in the sack or wherever :? with her are equal contributors. You Think? :compute:
Well,. yeah. But to muddy the waters, each of the men may have thought they were the only one in a meaningful relationship--but I don't know that.
But the woman knew.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Like I said, just muddying the waters.

I think the lady :???: was looking for a meaningful relation ship and the guys were all after a 15 minute stand. :banana:

I'm only kidding around, really don't much have an opinion on the whole deal.

Wasn't she engaged to one of them? And already had a child by one of them? And he said he was still going to marry her. :shock: And he was going to adopt the other child as his own. The latter is quite admirable but I do think this is a train wreck in the making.