White Elephant

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I'm " stealing" Alan's Duck stuff so he can find a new team to root for!
I was taking Cowgirl right to YouTube all her good stuff but was concerned all might not be right for ever and ever ....what are you taking and giving for XMas?

Ouachita":3am3eh07 said:
I'm taking CB's "squirrel" gun, cause it seems like an easy way to put meat on the table. Or at least close to it

Better rethink that 30-06 ammo is pretty pricey eating if it
takes four shots to kill one from laughter or a heart attack.

I got mine early a new Marlin 336 Big Loop.
Gave away all my heirloom 30-30;s to my boys and grandson's.

l think I'll take CB's "Geriatric Bow" this year. What I'm giving 3Way is a copy of Jogee's new book "Two Pints Make a Quart.....Most of the Time".

I'm going to take 3-Way's Didjeridu from him and give him a sawed off shotgun because there is no way in he77 he's ever going to kill that chainsaw wielding Kommodo Dragon with the pink dew rag he tried to fight that night after leaving the last pot shop.

Kingfisher":24ey0u1s said:
I'm " stealing" Alan's Duck stuff so he can find a new team to root for!
I was taking Cowgirl right to YouTube all her good stuff but was concerned all might not be right for ever and ever ....what are you taking and giving for XMas?

Well I guess I will take kingfisher's longhorn fan base......... Wait! :shock: I planning on a quick re-gift with that, can I do that?

TexasBred":1kogj0nw said:
l think I'll take CB's "Geriatric Bow" this year. What I'm giving 3Way is a copy of Jogee's new book "Two Pints Make a Quart.....Most of the Time".

I am going to take that old worthless F-1 tiger of TB's.

I am going to make Isom a new stick horse in pink of course.

Caustic Burno":3r9amxwk said:
TexasBred":3r9amxwk said:

Merry Christmas CB. I'm gonna drink beer while you pen her. Hope I got enough. :lol: :lol: We may have to load her with a tractor and go straight to the processor. You like jerky???

TexasBred":1r709x78 said:
Caustic Burno":1r709x78 said:
TexasBred":1r709x78 said:

Merry Christmas CB. I'm gonna drink beer while you pen her. Hope I got enough. :lol: :lol: We may have to load her with a tractor and go straight to the processor. You like jerky???

Im taking TB's BEER and giving him a utube video of CG8

M5farm":19fhsy46 said:

Im taking TB's BEER and giving him a utube video of CG8

As our buddy 3way would say "You're a sorry SOB". :lol2: :lol2:

sim.-ang.king":30q929wg said:
I'm going to steal DenverMartin's Bass boat, and give AllForage a frame 7 Simmental bull.

HA that's a good one! I will have to return the favor and order you some straws of those good Pharo genetics :)

BTW, taking a man's bass boat is crossing the line.

I am stealing the "tiger Jerky" from TB and CB and giving James Coffelt an Anxiety 4th bull.

Latest posts