Betty White has Died at 99

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw that too, and found it odd that she makes the fourth person from a single television show (The Mary Tyler Moore show) to die in 2021. The other three were Cloris Leachman, Ed Asner, and Gavin Macleod.

I saw that too, and found it odd that she makes the fourth person from a single television show (The Mary Tyler Moore show) to die in 2021. The other three were Cloris Leachman, Ed Asner, and Gavin Macleod.
Well, Gavin McLeod was 90.
Ed Asner was 91.
Cloris Leachman was 94.

They all beat the average US lifespan by a good margin. Ted Knight is the only one that died comparatively young of colon cancer at age 62.

Remember the show Maude? Bea Arthur guest starred on MTM a couple of times.
In real life, Estelle Getty, that played Bea Arthur (Maude's) mother was actually 14 months younger than Bea Arthur.

. . . Remember the show Maude? Bea Arthur guest starred on MTM a couple of times.
In real life, Estelle Getty, that played Bea Arthur (Maude's) mother was actually 14 months younger than Bea Arthur.

I sm don't remember seeing her on that show, but I'll take your word for it. Wasn't Maude a spin off from All in the Family?

What a party pooper to pass on New years eve. Yall know that wasn't her... at least she will always be remembered. She seemed like she had a good life. 99 is a good age, to be in good health, and pass in her sleep peaceful. Rest easy Old Betty White. She was a good one. Not many celebrities I'd care to meet but she would have been one. Here's to Betty White.

Aquamation aka Flameless Cremation
Desmond Tutu 90, 10/7/31-12/26/21 Was laid to rest after Aquamation.

I had never heard of aquamation, so had to look it up to learn about it.
Scientific name: Alkaline Hydrolysis, combines alkalinity, water and heat to accelerate organic matter breakdown. Body is placed in an airtight chamber in a solution of alkaline chemicals and water, then heated. The bones remain and are then pulverized. The process results in 1/3 more remains than cremation.

Latest posts