White Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
I looks like we will have a White Christmas. Yesterday while I was gone to the kids it snowed about 4 inches. About noon I shoveled off the deck and sidewalks. Right after that it started snowing again. It is 21 degrees and snowing now. Looking at the radar it is going to keep snowing on through the night.

We are going to end up with 3 to 6 inches. 3 on the ground now and still coming down. Wind has picked up and already starting to move it around pretty good.

Dave":2wztqv5a said:
I looks like we will have a White Christmas. Yesterday while I was gone to the kids it snowed about 4 inches. About noon I shoveled off the deck and sidewalks. Right after that it started snowing again. It is 21 degrees and snowing now. Looking at the radar it is going to keep snowing on through the night.

If it snowed Christmas Eve and disappeared on New Years Day I would not mind one bit.

Merry Christmas to all.

No sir. My work hitch ends on Tuesday. We will be moving the rig sometime toward the first. I had planned on staying here through then which would put me home around the 4th but it looks like this well is taking a little longer so I should be home by lunch Wednesday I hope. If somebody decides not to show up for work though some of us will end up staying no matter what. I guess what I'm saying is I won't know until Tuesday morning if I'm going home or not. I've been gone since the 11th so I'm ready to head home for sure.

We won't have a white Christmas here but I would prefer not to have this cold rain and 35* out. Problem is, only got about .2 if that, so not a very big help to the water shortage problems.

Snow for Christmas then clearing off by January would suit me fine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE and Peace to all.

Driller. I pushed tools before the slow down. They've asked me a couple times to go back to it. I might before this year's up but right now I'm happy with this. 12 hour shifts are better than 30 and 40 hour shifts. I know for a fact that I can live on 4 hours sleep out of every 40 hours worked and I can maintain that for two solid weeks.

That's the biggest reason I haven't accepted. I am not interest in working those kind of hours anymore. If you break it down by hours they're making less than minimum wage

Dave":2w5y9ner said:

Even the wet side of the state is going to have a white Christmas this year.

Latest posts