Which nuclear reactor

Help Support CattleToday:

They are producing much less manure every day so the methane is out of the question. Should I sell my pasture drag to help pay the fuel bill to grind the coins?
I have snowballs and promises for feed here, saves starting anything. No methane produced from those who live…..

I have snowballs and promises for feed here, saves starting anything. No methane produced from those who live…..
I had a group last year that I had down to almost no feed. Then I started having excessive death loss, so I sold them at the sale barn. I think I got shafted because the weights were way light!:(

Ya'll just padding your post count!

What color was that reactor again?
It has been an informative thread. If I could get some coin grinding info I could continue with my project. I will share all the info and will not be a ''one and done'' poster.

Any tint you want, including but not limited to:
Fukushima Aqua
Chernobyl Red
TMI Tan
Thresher Black
Windscale Walnut
Mayak Maple

Careful there is a color expert on the board. They taught me that white is not a color!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, red has a thread all of its own.

Careful there is a color expert on the board. They taught me that white is not a color!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, red has a thread all of its own.
Now I have to worry: is Caucasian a color or not? I'll have to race down to the library and look it up. Do I look under "people" or in the coloring book section?

Now I have to worry: is Caucasian a color or not? I'll have to race down to the library and look it up. Do I look under "people" or in the coloring book section?

Quote your source because someone will be along shortly to prove you wrong.

Latest posts