Which nuclear reactor

Help Support CattleToday:

If you were really serious about making the best soup, you'd go spend your money waayy down south on Mexican jumpin beans, come back and mix 'em with some certified frijoles negro black beans and add them with some of those sorry no count American white beans, Mid West Green Beans, Louisiana Red Beans, and Calif white beans, otherwise you're just wasting your time and will have a nasty tasting soup nobody wants to eat.

If you were really serious about making the best soup, you'd go spend your money waayy down south on Mexican jumpin beans, come back and mix 'em with some certified frijoles negro black beans and add them with some of those sorry no count American white beans, Mid West Green Beans, Louisiana Red Beans, and Calif white beans, otherwise you're just wasting your time and will have a nasty tasting soup nobody wants to eat.

Thanks for the culinary expertise. I can't afford the gas to get them fancy legumes so I will throw in a can of kidney beans some catsup and a block of cheese. That should be Oklahoma chili and get me a discount coupon for discount on a bottle calf!

Thanks for the culinary expertise. I can't afford the gas to get them fancy legumes so I will throw in a can of kidney beans some catsup and a block of cheese. That should be Oklahoma chili and get me a discount coupon for discount on a bottle calf!
Ah, but if you do "get them fancy legumes", they'll give you plenty of gas for nothing!

I prefer the fission reactor myself .
But finding water to use as fuel might be harder to come by now with the drought and global warming and all

Latest posts