Which nuclear reactor

Help Support CattleToday:

mwj

Reaction score
Should I use in my feed truck. This will be used to feed multicolor cattle with varied color genes. There could be some dilute r and spotting involved.

I would also like help on the best way to compost the spent fuel. Thanks in advance to all of the multi field experts.

I would use transuranic fuel but only with registered Corniets on an F13 cross. Compost with phosphorous and then spread it around the barn so that the glow will give you light at night. Do not be surprised if newborns' eyes glow in the dark for a while though.

Last edited:
Update. I have found a used one on craigslist that is a Chinese knock off. Will these reactors get good fuel mileage and start well in cold weather?

The other question is about payment. They require bitcoin but do not specify the size of the bits. Could I use an old haybuster to grind my coins or will it require a hammer-mill?

PS
Need an answer soon. Cattle are very hungry and crowding the solar electric poly-wire. Thanks in advance.

Well you've come to the right place for advice. I'm sure one of our local experts on absolutely everything will be along shortly and fill you in on all the minute details :devilish:
so far, they can't even use the correct trefoil smiley, but the one provided is incorrect in color....
☢️

Those chinese ones generally use uranium and plutonium. Some risk involved in putting the fuel in and the fuel price has increased with the war. Rumor is that there is a new fuel type available for feed truck reactors - pigmentium. Safer and cheaper, but will not work in a white truck. If your feed truck is rust colored, you will be good to go. Some guy in Georgia is picking them up at the border, but he is not reliable for delivery north of MD line. If you can hold out a little longer, rumor is there will soon be a government subsidy.

If you feed the cattle enough for them to produce any manure, consider a methane generator.

They are producing much less manure every day so the methane is out of the question. Should I sell my pasture drag to help pay the fuel bill to grind the coins?

They are producing much less manure every day so the methane is out of the question. Should I sell my pasture drag to help pay the fuel bill to grind the coins?
A pasture drag sounds so depressing: "It's a drag". At least rename is as a natural fertility relocater or a gravitational smoother.

Latest posts