whew!!!! what about those prices!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

3rdgeneration farmer

Reaction score
Anybody ready to quit yet? This is gettin absurd. Go and look at market report, then KY, then any of the auctions. These are late 1980's prices. Wish I had another lot built and alot of extra hay.

3rdgeneration farmer":1tohmbpg said:
Wish I had another lot built and alot of extra hay.

I do and I will.

I got to feeling froggy back in July and jumped in on some. Got a little more froggy in August and jumped a bunch more.

Right now I am feeling so doggone froggy that I am not even going to the sale barn.

Is there a Cattle Annonymous Association I can join? I am having sale barn withdrawals.

Well i have seen them better but i have seen them worse.But when i have seen them worse feed, fuel and fertilizer were cheap. I got grass and i got lots of hay.

backhoeboogie":247sctce said:
3rdgeneration farmer":247sctce said:
Wish I had another lot built and alot of extra hay.

I do and I will.

I got to feeling froggy back in July and jumped in on some. Got a little more froggy in August and jumped a bunch more.

Right now I am feeling so doggone froggy that I am not even going to the sale barn.

Is there a Cattle Annonymous Association I can join? I am having sale barn withdrawals.
boogie if i was that froggy id stay at the sale barn an fill my pastures.you can always feed them to 800 to 900lbs.an then sale them reasdy for the feedlot.this is going tobe a killer market for the light calves for awhile.

Latest posts