Where's Skyline

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like April 24 was his last post. I thought about him the other day. He's the kind of feller you'd like to have as a neighbor, hope he's doing alright.

Larry

He fit in pretty well with everyone here. Its hard to imagine him getting mad and leaving the forum. I sure hope everything is going okay for him.

Hey guys. I checked in this morning and found this post. Thanks for thinking of me.

Heck no, I'm not mad. This forum is like an extended family to me. I never had any brothers or sisters, but I suspect that I love y'all like I would brothers and sisters. We don't always agree on everything but at the end of the day we sure care about one another.

No, I've been spending a lot of time on facebook. I needed an outlet to deal with my thoughts on social and political issues of the day. I respect the rules on this forum and never want to break them, so I found an outlet to be able to respectfully post my thoughts on what is going on in this country.

And I've been recently diagnosed with menier's disease (after about 4 months of dealing with doctors) which is a real pain in the ___. It's an inner ear deal that manifests itself in hearing loss and a loud roaring in one or both of your ears (thankfully just one for me so far). The icing on the cake is periods of dizzyness such as vertigo. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I have a good day about every 3rd day now. My friends and I are praying my way through it and I'm trying to learn how to live with it.

I'll check back in more often. I've sure missed y'all.

Skyline,I wish you all the best--been dealing with Doctors myself~no fun~ You will get better.Hold on,keep your sense of humor.
No use sulking in the house,get you a scooter or power chair and get out there!

larryshoat":3n306rnh said:
Looks like April 24 was his last post. I thought about him the other day. He's the kind of feller you'd like to have as a neighbor, hope he's doing alright.

Larry

It now appears we are blessed to still have him in our midst!

backhoeboogie":3u7egsgx said:
larryshoat":3u7egsgx said:

Larry

It now appears we are blessed to still have him in our midst!

It's good to hear from him and he will cetainly be in my prayers for a full recovery.

Larry

Peg, you're right. That sulking stuff doesn't get you anywhere. I'm focused on trying to figure this out and figure out some adaptations. Got a headset at work to go on my good ear so that I can still write while holding the phone. When it gets too bad, I just stick a plug in the bad ear and go mono instead of stereo. The roarings still there but at least I don't have the tinny sounding other person talking in my left ear at that point. :)

Latest posts