Where you from?

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Has to be the most common question on CT.

Why do some folks NOT put their location on their profile? It sure helps put some context on comments and questions....

Done.

Rant over..

I figures some folks dont want us to know where they are at.. or just miss putting in a location
I'm with ya HDR.. it helps sometimes to put things in perspective.

I think most do it because they don't want there neighbors to know they are on here asking questions.

I notice everyone that has posted so far has their location listed. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm from Wisconsin, Duck Creek to be exact. But I haven;t been there in better then 65 years. Where I'm located is a far piece from where I am from.

HDRider":2fwesk9k said:
I notice everyone that has posted so far has their location listed. Coincidence? I think not.

I just don't see why someone would go through registration and NOT put it on there its not like they are asking for your ss #

Born in Weyauwega, Wisconson
Grew up in Greer, SO
moved to Oklahoma when I was 18 to go to college, met my wife and after graduation got a job cowboying in her hometown of Haskell.

HDRider":2lz0gr4v said:
Has to be the most common question on CT.

Why do some folks NOT put their location on their profile? It sure helps put some context on comments and questions....

Done.

Rant over..
Are you meaning the nearest town as well as State?? You are right that if a question is asked a lot can depend on in what geographic area the folks are in.

Thats better HDR.. well, currently I am here, but used to be over there, but want to be somewhere else.

I'm from the Moonshine Capital of the World. Anyone gets that close give me a shout and we'll visit a spell.

fitz

No earrings or lipstick on the camels today, but they did get some grippy shoes to keep from slipping in the fresh snow! ;-) :) :lol:

I've been tinkering with my profile, hope I got it right this time! :tiphat:

Latest posts