Where theheck is SOMN?

Help Support CattleToday:

Angie why don't you tell the good folks how you tried to tell some Georgia folks how to pronounce "window" and "oil" Anyway the Georgia folks won, convinced her that they have the pronunciation correct. Every hear a person speak deep South and far North in the same sentence. :shock:

mnmtranching":3s3f1wgb said:
Angie why don't you tell the good folks how you tried to tell some Georgia folks how to pronounce "window" and "oil" Anyway the Georgia folks won, convinced her that they have the pronunciation correct. Every hear a person speak deep South and far North in the same sentence. :shock:
I had a neighbor that was from da UP and then went to Florida for a few years, when they came back couldn't understand a word the poor kids said, ever hear a southern UPer accent??

mnmtranching":9zsdcah4 said:
How about I tell the folks about how I came across you laying on the ground holding tight to the grass cause you were afraid you were going to "fall off the earth" after sampling "some" of CKC's apple cider?? :help:

I don't know about "window", but "oil" is a 2 syllable word! So is "FIRE!!" which, turns out, is more important to understand than I realized when ours jumped the rock ring in Jo's back 40! :eek: People yelling "far!" hardly raises an eyebrow. "Fire!" is a whole nother matter........ :drink:

mnmtranching":2vbzzjvm said:
I need some one to argue with. :cowboy:

Well, I'm feeling a little ornery myself tonight, so let's get started:

1. Broken rib, my butt! Get off your lazy butt and do some work! :cry2:

2. Vikings!!?? Only a complete moron would root for a bunch of losers like the Vikings! And what's with those jerseys? Purple and pink are one and the same in my book.

3. Al Franken!!?? You've got to be kidding!!

4. Seems there is a movement gaining momentum in Iowa to give their top tier of counties to Minnesota. They want to raise the average IQ of both states.

How's that? :cboy: Seriously, I hope you get better soon. You're beginning to get on everyone's nerves. :D

VanC":wvfjf1v2 said:
mnmtranching":wvfjf1v2 said:
I need some one to argue with. :cowboy:

Well, I'm feeling a little ornery myself tonight, so let's get started:

1. Broken rib, my butt! Get off your lazy butt and do some work! :cry2:

2. Vikings!!?? Only a complete moron would root for a bunch of losers like the Vikings! And what's with those jerseys? Purple and pink are one and the same in my book.

3. Al Franken!!?? You've got to be kidding!!

4. Seems there is a movement gaining momentum in Iowa to give their top tier of counties to Minnesota. They want to raise the average IQ of both states.

How's that? :cboy: Seriously, I hope you get better soon. You're beginning to get on everyone's nerves. :D

1. Got it from a good source, takes 6 months to heal. :cowboy:

2. I only talk Vikings after a win. If they win on Sun I'll be heard from. :nod:

3. Al Franken, You all should know, typical IL politician.

4. I hope we don't go to deep into Iowa, they get to talken funny down there. :help:

AND do you know what Illinois has that Iowa doesn't?

Red Bull Breeder":1yw12vl0 said:
Don't no where Somn is. But you can check out 4cTophand.
Don't give up red -- just base someof your whining on facts instead of hearsay and you will improve your debating skills

:tiphat:

4CTophand":2n2l3fka said:
Red Bull Breeder":2n2l3fka said:
Don't no where Somn is. But you can check out 4cTophand.
Don't give up red -- just base someof your whining on facts instead of hearsay and you will improve your debating skills

:tiphat:

This is a debate board??? But yes..use facts like 4-C....cut -n- paste is a great tool.
:banana:

Can't debate with 4ctophat because if you don't agree with him you rode the short bus or are backward thinking or stupid or just plain don't no nothin. The good thing about 4ctoper it surely is lively with him online. We won't get bored.

Latest posts