Where is Al,Jesse and Big O Now

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and you won't here anything out of Sharpton and Jackson, Obama probably have some worthless speech all qued up on the teleprompter. I suppose that bus driver calls himself a man, what a joke that is.

Larry

Where is Al,Jesse Now
You won't hear from them--but had the bus driver got involved, they'd be camped out in his front yard callin for his head on a pike for violating these young lads' right to express their cultural diversity to the beat up kid...

You may hear from Big O tho--he don't much like whistleblowers.

Now now--let's not be hasty. I'm sure these 2 entrepreneurs were just interested in economic growth, bringing in some outside positive cash flow via wealth redistribution. 2 new jobs created as well.

larryshoat":34h3u92r said:
No, and you won't here anything out of Sharpton and Jackson, Obama probably have some worthless speech all qued up on the teleprompter. I suppose that bus driver calls himself a man, what a joke that is.Larry
yep thats BS.... he probably was afraid to get involved because of what happened to Zimmerman... they hollar racism, but give you every dam reason for it

ALACOWMAN":3mzmdlzl said:
larryshoat":3mzmdlzl said:
No, and you won't here anything out of Sharpton and Jackson, Obama probably have some worthless speech all qued up on the teleprompter. I suppose that bus driver calls himself a man, what a joke that is.Larry
yep thats BS.... he probably was afraid to get involved because of what happened to Zimmerman... they hollar racism, but give you every dam reason for it
Yep!

Violence directed against the oppressing class is justice regardless of its targets innocence.

Retribution in any form by the oppressed is justice.

Laws were written by the oppressors and govern not the actions of the oppressed.

America stood by too long, silently viewing oppression and now must also stand silent in the days of retribution.

Feel free to take comfort in any of these bromides of the current regime. The true blame lies at the feet of those that voted not because the taste of both candidates was bitter, but the effects might not be equal.

Stuff like this is so common that it is just no longer news but just typical stuff. If you speak out against it you are considered a racist. If Obama wants to be remembered in history as a leader he should weigh in on this instead of criticizing police officers for questioning the black professor who was trying to break into his own house or making a martyr out of the Johnson thug.

All this PC stuff has me second guessing myself. Other day I had to stay at a motel and the lady behind the counter was an Indian. (kind with the dot on her forehead) When I saw her I wasn't the least bit surprised. In fact, I half expected it and this got me to thinking that maybe I had unjustly profiled the lady. Profiling as we know is a terrible thing and has no place in our politically correct society. But then again, I am torn because there is another side of me that thinks when it looks like a horse but has black stripes then its probably a zebra and as I have learned zebras are prone to kick and bite you if you turn your back. It could be argued that this is knowledge learned from experience but then again it could be said that it is unjust profiling. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I owe this woman an apology for profiling her and maybe this is a fine specimen of a Tennessee Walking Horse that just happens to have an odd coloration and like to bite.

I don't know. I guess I'm just confused and do so wish one of these experts on political correctness would step in this pen and show me the light.

Unfortunately, if it would have been 3 white teenagers who beat up a kid of another race, I'm sure the media and the professional racists would have been all over it. That's the sad truth of the times we live in.

After reading the article, I honestly don't think it had anything to do with race. Here's why:
Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana.

He snitched on them. That's why they beat him up. If he would have been black or latino or whatever, I think they would've done the same thing.

The "folks" mentioned n the Title line make only "paid appearances". To he11 with free stuff unless they're getting it.

TexasBred":2gq9a7k5 said:
The "folks" mentioned n the Title line make only "paid appearances". To be nice with free stuff unless they're getting it.
"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." Booker T. Washington

Jogeephus":ldgwqcyq said:
Stuff like this is so common that it is just no longer news but just typical stuff. If you speak out against it you are considered a racist. If Obama wants to be remembered in history as a leader he should weigh in on this instead of criticizing police officers for questioning the black professor who was trying to break into his own house or making a martyr out of the Johnson thug.

All this PC stuff has me second guessing myself. Other day I had to stay at a motel and the lady behind the counter was an Indian. (kind with the dot on her forehead) When I saw her I wasn't the least bit surprised. In fact, I half expected it and this got me to thinking that maybe I had unjustly profiled the lady. Profiling as we know is a terrible thing and has no place in our politically correct society. But then again, I am torn because there is another side of me that thinks when it looks like a horse but has black stripes then its probably a zebra and as I have learned zebras are prone to kick and bite you if you turn your back. It could be argued that this is knowledge learned from experience but then again it could be said that it is unjust profiling. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I owe this woman an apology for profiling her and maybe this is a fine specimen of a Tennessee Walking Horse that just happens to have an odd coloration and like to bite.

I don't know. I guess I'm just confused and do so wish one of these experts on political correctness would step in this pen and show me the light.

I was haughtily informed one time by some socialite of no small standing (or physical width and stature), that the animal in that picture is a Zebra--like Debra--not a ZEEbra.

no offense intended toward snobbish socialites the size of a hippo

MO_cows":lwewae4o said:
Unfortunately, if it would have been 3 white teenagers who beat up a kid of another race, I'm sure the media and the professional racists would have been all over it. That's the sad truth of the times we live in.

After reading the article, I honestly don't think it had anything to do with race. Here's why:
Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana.

He snitched on them. That's why they beat him up. If he would have been black or latino or whatever, I think they would've done the same thing.

:nod:

wonder why the one that he ratted on did'nt do the beating, and the other 2 pieces of dookie stay out of it?? wait ive got this one..thats not the way they opperate

greybeard":102vb8g1 said:
I was haughtily informed one time by some socialite of no small standing (or physical width and stature), that the animal in that picture is a Zebra--like Debra--not a ZEEbra.
My response would have been, "I'll pronounce it however you'd like, DEEbra."

I experienced some racism today while at the Salebarn, they were selling a bunch of thin steers and the auctioneer mentioned that they were weighing like "crackers". I think I need to file I lawsuit.

MO_cows":2wg5j0l2 said:
Unfortunately, if it would have been 3 white teenagers who beat up a kid of another race, I'm sure the media and the professional racists would have been all over it.

True on your 2nd statement, but your first statement is what pi$$es me off

denvermartinfarms":cm20nok6 said:
I experienced some racism today while at the Salebarn, they were selling a bunch of thin steers and the auctioneer mentioned that they were weighing like "crackers". I think I need to file I lawsuit.

I wouldn't go back. I'd call Jesse and Al too. Tell them there is money at the sale barn and they are sure to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts