Where do you sell your calves?

Help Support CattleToday:

Tman":yu5taiq5 said:
Dun, Thank you for the web page, I found it very informative. Did you say you were retiring? Did you hand your business over to someone to run or did you just scale down ?
We retired a few years ago and scaled back to nothing. We've geared back up a little but we're going to stay on a small scale. I just can't imagine life without the cows.

dun

dun":3b4dept9 said:
Tman":3b4dept9 said:
Dun, Thank you for the web page, I found it very informative. Did you say you were retiring? Did you hand your business over to someone to run or did you just scale down ?
We retired a few years ago and scaled back to nothing. We've geared back up a little but we're going to stay on a small scale. I just can't imagine life without the cows.

dun

Keeps you young, plus doing what you are good at and sharing the way you do with others sort of ensures your imortality :lol: .

Right, 20 plus calves. I would like a few more, but too many more then it would start to cut into hunting and fishing time.

dun

Jake":1o7zb2xi said:
How many do you have now Dun 20 or so?

cherokeeruby":2lunetud said:
http://www.ams.usda.gov/lsmnpubs/csauction.htm

skyeaglemax":2lunetud said:
Where do you find a list of salebarns

that isn't a complete list.....several in our area aren't on it. i've searched around & can't seem to find a complete list. the one on the tx dept of agriculture site isn't complete for texas, either.

cherokeeruby":3ej3x10r said:
www.switchboard.com is pretty good.

that's one i hadn't heard of. i occasionally use anywho for phone numbers.

Latest posts