Whats your weather like today?

Help Support CattleToday:

yup, you guessed it. it snowed here today. :x watched it fall in little flakes and then big ones while i was supposed to be paying attention during biology this morning. thank heavens it didn't stick. course, then it got a little muddy. nuttin too bad though. it started snowing again about 2 hrs ago or so. i don't think very much stuck though. :) hope ya'll are doin good and your weather is okay or at least bearable

frenchie - it finally warmed up here - if you send that s^&% my way I am going to be very annoyed at you!

Bez

Bez":16jfzefi said:
frenchie - it finally warmed up here - if you send that s^&% my way I am going to be very annoyed at you!

Bez

Bez ....what are friends for............. you need some cold air over there to balance out all that hot-air coming out of Ottawa. :lol:

Where did you get that pic. I'm not good at reading wooly bears. What does it say. I seem to see them thru late fall, they start out one color & gradually change over to about 1/2 & 1/2. HMMM seems like if you read the weather, it would depend on WHEN you looked at them :D

Jeanne - Simme Valley":f215buxs said:
Where did you get that pic. I'm not good at reading wooly bears. What does it say. I seem to see them thru late fall, they start out one color & gradually change over to about 1/2 & 1/2. HMMM seems like if you read the weather, it would depend on WHEN you looked at them :D

I took the picture in the back yard 2-2-05.
A couple of months ago there was a long discussion of winter weather predictions.

This is the simplist one I've found about wooly bears

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/sears_feature_wolly.asp

dun

Jeanne - Simme Valley":9m4bqhfj said:
Dun, didn't find anything about wooly - went to Sears - Features - but must be too old & gone. Thanks anyway.

What that one said was the more red the milder the winter. There are some others in earlier threads about counting the numbers of rows of red and black, and a bunch of other difficult(tedious) things. I like the simeple one with just overall quantity without having to count.

dun

it snowed here until about 1 am this morning or so. :mad: had to use the 4 wheel drive to outta the drive way. :shock: ahh well, its starting to melt again. good thing the driveways been plowed. it could turn into a nasty mess. :p other than that, its pretty good. they actually plowed our road before i left for work which is a miracle in itself. have a good one ya'll

cuz you need it? :?: i sure don't want it but i s'pose we need it. it will be another dry spring and summer if we don't have it.

cowgirl, everytime I see your avatar I think of the playboy bunny

Latest posts