What would you " pop" these two bulls with?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I just got two bulls about 8 weeks ago from a buddy. One is about 2 years old and the other about 14 months old. One is a Beefmaster and one is some sort of Longhorn/ ?? Cross. He has a nice red coat so???? They both look good but what would you give them for some " vitamins" to make sure they stay healthy heading into the spring? Thanks in advance. Peace.

All you have to give them is free choice all purpose minerals and decent hay. Go ahead and ignore my advice- everybody else does. :lol2:

If it really worries you...3cc Se&E, 5cc A&D, 5cc B-complex or follow the label directions.
If they were mine I'd leave them alone, we have great alfalfa, good water and free choice minerals with Se added. DMc

Kingfisher":2umuwyhu said:
I just got two bulls about 8 weeks ago from a buddy. One is about 2 years old and the other about 14 months old. One is a Beefmaster and one is some sort of Longhorn/ ?? Cross. He has a nice red coat so???? They both look good but what would you give them for some " vitamins" to make sure they stay healthy heading into the spring? Thanks in advance. Peace.

First thing I'd do is sell the one with the longhorn influence....if the beefmaster is in good shape, worm him anyway, update vaccinations and put him on hay. He should be ready to breed a few cows when ever you're ready.

Latest posts