What happened to those three starved Beefmaster bulls?

Help Support CattleToday:

Travlr

Reaction score
It's been a while... 4 months(?) I can't remember who bought three Beefmaster bulls that had been starved. Just wondering how they turned out after getting some feed.

My search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone remember who had those bulls and/or what the thread title was?

these 2?

When I was searching for the old post I found them too, but not them. There were three young Beefmaster bulls that had been starved. I remember one was pretty tall and looked worse than the other two.

Thanks for the try, but not them.

When I was searching for the old post I found them too, but not them. There were three young Beefmaster bulls that had been starved. I remember one was pretty tall and looked worse than the other two.

Thanks for the try, but not them.
I been looking all over for em. Can't find em either. Think they were in a thread about something else maybe.

Hopefully someone pops up

Here they are! @Travlr

@tex452 posted em in the cow prices thread.
Beef Master with a space

Here they are! @Travlr

@tex452 posted em in the cow prices thread.
Beef Master with a space
Thanks @MurraysMutts, now just need @tex452 to chime in and give us the lowdown on his bulls. Pictures PLEASE. (Good pics?)

The last picture I posted was the worst looking one, he is coming out pretty good, we are not over feeding these bulls, the 2 solid red ones get a 5 gallon bucket full a day and some hay.
The white face gets what the cows get, grass, meal and cubes every once in a while.

The last picture I posted was the worst looking one, he is coming out pretty good, we are not over feeding these bulls, the 2 solid red ones get a 5 gallon bucket full a day and some hay.
The white face gets what the cows get, grass, meal and cubes every once in a while.
I'm surprised... Of the three I thought the one in the worst shape was going to the most likely steer material. From these pics the last one, originally the worst (?) would be the one I would choose if I had to choose from the pics.

Latest posts