What happened to those three starved Beefmaster bulls?

Help Support CattleToday:

The dark red one is quite a bit taller than the other two, he's going to be a big bull, the white face is wider and a little deeper, the light red is lagging behind the other two, but would make a decent bull.
Producers out in the western states where they have BLM leases of huge tracts of sparse graze, places where their animals have to travel to water and be able to cover ground just to survive, like bulls with some leg on them.

There's a lot in a picture and photography that may not accurately represent the subject matter as it is in real life, but so far I really like the darker red and the dark red with the white on him. The one with the white on him I like a little better, he fills out a little better in those little "pockets" as you might say where those extra pounds can count and over all he's a little fuller or deeper with what looks like a more masculine phenotype, but the dark red one isn't such a bad looker either. The light red one I'm not disparaging, but if I was picking best of, he's gonna number 3/3. He ain't bad but he just don't really do it for me.
Yes there is a difference In pictures sometimes look good sometimes not.

Attachments

• IMG_2832.jpeg
    IMG_2832.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
That stinks about the white face. He would have been my pick of the group. Good thing you had them tested. Money well spent.

Latest posts