What happened to those three starved Beefmaster bulls?

Help Support CattleToday:

There's a lot in a picture and photography that may not accurately represent the subject matter as it is in real life, but so far I really like the darker red and the dark red with the white on him. The one with the white on him I like a little better, he fills out a little better in those little "pockets" as you might say where those extra pounds can count and over all he's a little fuller or deeper with what looks like a more masculine phenotype, but the dark red one isn't such a bad looker either. The light red one I'm not disparaging, but if I was picking best of, he's gonna number 3/3. He ain't bad but he just don't really do it for me.

The dark red one is quite a bit taller than the other two, he's going to be a big bull, the white face is wider and a little deeper, the light red is lagging behind the other two, but would make a decent bull.

The dark red one is quite a bit taller than the other two, he's going to be a big bull, the white face is wider and a little deeper, the light red is lagging behind the other two, but would make a decent bull.
I'd definitely like to see where the dark red one goes, but for now the white face rings the bell for me. They're all a fair piece from where they were. I think the thing that also pegs the white face as my winner is that you said he got this far on the same diet as your cows. A bull that conditions well and fills out well on the same diet as your mamas is always a preferred keeper for me.

There's a lot in a picture and photography that may not accurately represent the subject matter as it is in real life, but so far I really like the darker red and the dark red with the white on him. The one with the white on him I like a little better, he fills out a little better in those little "pockets" as you might say where those extra pounds can count and over all he's a little fuller or deeper with what looks like a more masculine phenotype, but the dark red one isn't such a bad looker either. The light red one I'm not disparaging, but if I was picking best of, he's gonna number 3/3. He ain't bad but he just don't really do it for me.
If I was to keep one it would be the white face, he responds the best to groceries.
The light red one was in the worst shape when we got them "almost skin and bones " but he did hold up good on grass.
The solid dark red is tall and should fill out really good when fully grown.

Latest posts