• A/S (all season)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H/T ( highway type )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtncows

Reaction score
Since its muudy now instead of having frozen ground I wondered what type of tire folks used.I run M/T tires but others seem to do well with diferant tires.Maybe I am looking for more than the tires can give.

Just put a new set of mud grips on the hydrabed truck Thursday. Mud King Steel Radials is what's on the sidewall, to the tune of $120 each. Bought an old set of used wheels to put them on so I can stick the street tires back on for summer. Truck will go places in 2wd now that it had trouble with in 4wd last week.

cfpinz

DSCF1546.JPG

Probably not what you are talking about but thought I would share what my son gets thru the mud with!

I really prefer the BFG A/Ts. They have got me every where the M/Ts ever did, ride better, and they don't dig near as fast. I will call for back up before I sink down to the axles and risk tearing stuff up trying to get it out. :nod:

But there was a time when I would barry the 38s and would just assume light the truck on fire before I would ask to be pulled out. :dunce:

cfpinz":3gdqvepi said:
Just put a new set of mud grips on the hydrabed truck Thursday. Mud King Steel Radials is what's on the sidewall, to the tune of $120 each. Bought an old set of used wheels to put them on so I can stick the street tires back on for summer. Truck will go places in 2wd now that it had trouble with in 4wd last week.

cfpinz
Good Idea!

Latest posts