What Should The Response Be?

Help Support CattleToday:

jehosofat said:
I would enjoy watching RBB have a face to face conversation with you.

So you are implying that he is a real tough hombre flavored with a hint of a threat. Well, I am 165 pounds and 68 years old. There is no fight in me, I promise you that.

Bright Raven said:
haase said:
I can't believe that anyone can say anything good about Iran, no matter what time period it is, they probably didn't have anything to do with the oil tankers either. :?:

They weave some of the most beautiful carpet in the world.

Do they wear it or walk on it?

Bright Raven said:
jehosofat said:

So you are implying that he is a real tough hombre flovored with a hint of a threat. Well, I am 165 pounds and 68 years old. There is no fight in me, I promise you that.

I implied no such thing, I'm just betting you wouldn't talk down to anyone here the way you do behind that keyboard.

jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
jehosofat said:

So you are implying that he is a real tough hombre flovored with a hint of a threat. Well, I am 165 pounds and 68 years old. There is no fight in me, I promise you that.

I implied no such thing, I'm just betting you wouldn't talk down to anyone here the way you do behind that keyboard.

I think we all know what you meant.

There is no shoe on the other foot, Iran will always be Iran, just a nuisance, and probably the only country that cares is Russia, pretty sad for a country that spent years fighting against them and couldn't win, wonder who was backing them. :?:

https://politics.theonion.com/u-s-claims-drone-was-minding-own-business-on-its-way-t-1835695562

:lol2:

haase said:
There is no shoe on the other foot, Iran will always be Iran, just a nuisance, and probably the only country that cares is Russia, pretty sad for a country that spent years fighting against them and couldn't win, wonder who was backing them. :?:

I think this is the right approach. They're an insignificant country that we're better off not bothering with. Getting revenge or declaring war only feeds their victim complex, and creates another generation of orphaned boys who want revenge against us. Ignore them, let their kids buy iphones and make facebook accounts, and win the culture war long term.

Buck Randall said:
haase said:

I think this is the right approach. They're an insignificant country that we're better off not bothering with. Getting revenge or declaring war only feeds their victim complex, and creates another generation of orphaned boys who want revenge against us. Ignore them, let their kids buy iphones and make facebook accounts, and win the culture war long term.

I second that. No wonder the middle east hates the United States. Just read the history of our involvement there over the last century.

True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:
haase said:
I can't believe that anyone can say anything good about Iran, no matter what time period it is, they probably didn't have anything to do with the oil tankers either. :?:

Maybe they fly on it.

Bright Raven said:
Buck Randall said:
haase said:

I second that. No wonder the middle east hates the United States. Just read the history of our involvement there over the last century.
Those folks are so peaceful left when people just leave alone. They only kill people they are mad at. Problem is there is no other group of people they not mad at.

Red Bull Breeder said:
Bright Raven said:
Buck Randall said:

Those folks are so peaceful left when people just leave alone. They only kill people they are mad at. Problem is there is no other group of people they not mad at.

The problem I see is I'm in the other group.

True Grit Farms said:
Bright Raven said:
haase said:

They try to fly the darn things Grit. I have seen the try and get them off the ground 4 to 5 times a day. Never seen them get one to move.

True Grit Farms said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
Bright Raven said:

Most of us are in another group. I would think watching then ISIS ISIL bunch operate for a few years would have been enough to convince most people. You don't see any of there African slaves asking for restitution.

Red Bull Breeder said:
True Grit Farms said:
Red Bull Breeder said:

Most of us are in another group. I would think watching then ISIS ISIL bunch operate for a few years would have been enough to convince most people. You don't see any of there African slaves asking for restitution.

Everyone knows their willing to kill, women, children and themselves. They just need to somehow be convince to drink the Jonestown Kool - Aid.

Why did we back off punching back?

WASHINGTON — President Trump approved military strikes against Iran in retaliation for downing an American surveillance drone, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night after a day of escalating tensions.

As late as 7 p.m., military and diplomatic officials were expecting a strike, after intense discussions and debate at the White House among the president's top national security officials and congressional leaders, according to multiple senior administration officials involved in or briefed on the deliberations.

Latest posts