What Is Wrong?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bball said:
Well, i hate to confess this, but i might as well do it.
The wife popped off for Christmas and got me a couple pairs of those high dollar Duluth drawers to try because some gal told her she had bought her man some and he said they were the best he ever wore.
I was skeptical. However, after wearing them, i have to tell you, i have never wore something so comfortable. I am a skin flint, i mean 9$ RK jeans cheap, and i will have no reservations about ordering a few more pairs of Duluth drawers.

I needed to spend $19 more to get free shipping so I bought some. They are nice.

I ordered a couple pairs of those Duluth and my wife thought I must have been drunk when I did it. They are very comfortable but I won't spend that much again unless they last for another couple of years.

There is no reason to have diversity here when one guy knows everything, just read his stuff, learn everything, and move on.

There's 4-5 very opinionated members that hop on nearly every post, that's the problem. Doesn't bother me any it's just like when I stop in the local convenience store (small town no cafe) at breakfast or lunch. Some people can't understand or accept that other folks do things differently than them for reasons they don't understand. This board is enjoyable and hopefully the banter is all in fun.

Caustic Burno said:
My old BVD's now spell boulevard.

CB I figured a crusty feller like yourself would just reach inside those overalls, rip those old worn out drawers off and slink them over the top wire of the fence and go about your way. Probably never wore any anyway until your honeymoon. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.