What idiots!

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms":ssf7384e said:
NewCowboy":ssf7384e said:
cowspider":ssf7384e said:
Pretty Filly in the first post is she hitched to a team these days?? ( team meaning - Married) ;-) :cboy:

Thank you for the compliment. Married 16 years, three sons.

NewCowboy's mom :pretty:

O.k. cowboymom, I'll concede the pretty part, as you are, but you can't be a filly unless your children are named Jesus :lol:

Aplus, both the men and women's will be in the tournament this year. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was at LSU when Shaq was. I met him several times. He is really a down to earth nice guy. All kid at heart. I had the privledge to actually play with him. (My friend was a student mgr. at the assembly center) , and one day we went in and some of the LSU team were playing a "pick up"game. They invited us. I'm all of 5'7". It was amazing to watch Chris Jackson hit shots from half court time after time, and Shaq and Stanley Roberts do ridiculously good dunks. You really don't know how good these guys are until your on the court with them.

That is pretty cool. I am sure you realize how massive the guy is then! I use to be a big basketball fan, have went many times to Dallas and San Antonio Texas to see games, I have been up close to David Robinson, Magic, Kareem.

Shaq's first year in the NBA we were in Florida on Vacation and my dad had connections through the company he worked for to get me and my wife court-side tickets to watch him play the Lakers (my favorite team) in Orlando. I was blown away on how massive the guy was, he made all other big men look weak. Great game it was a nail biter but in the end the Lakers won.

ps. did you take it to whole on him? :D

aplusmnt":3tyir77v said:
ps. did you take it to the hole on him? :D

You gotta be kidding, aplus. No, I pretty much stayed outside and just fed them the ball. I took one shot, a 3 pointer - and made it. I then heard, "Oh, they little guy wants to get guarded". I then had the ball stolen from me by the fourth string guard at least 5 or 6 times as I brought the ball down the court. Lesson learned. It's amazing to watch them up close.

cypressfarms":qy51vypd said:
aplusmnt":qy51vypd said:
ps. did you take it to the hole on him? :D

You gotta be kidding, aplus. No, I pretty much stayed outside and just fed them the ball. I took one shot, a 3 pointer - and made it. I then heard, "Oh, they little guy wants to get guarded". I then had the ball stolen from me by the fourth string guard at least 5 or 6 times as I brought the ball down the court. Lesson learned. It's amazing to watch them up close.

Pretty cool experiance!

I meant No Disrespect with my comment.
Just commenting on the pic. :cboy: I wouldn't say she is an ole gray mare. How about "Perdy" Throughbred :?: :idea:

cypressfarms":1haymrfe said:
Crowderfarms":1haymrfe said:
Now just wait a second Cypress. No cover charge. I don't think we have a "cull" list either.No broke back mountain fans, or Elvis impersonators.We just going to have a great time and put all those names with faces.

Crowder that's what I thought, but as a guest it wouldn't be proper for me to invite people to your place. Did I just say I needed to be proper????

Aplus, I'm a 1992 graduate of LSU.
That sounds like a really good time...not sure if I can make it but ill try like heck. Ill hve to be sure and check with mama and see if shes up to that much riding. I guess youll let us know more about it later?? Really sounds like a lot of fun..some of these folks Ive been wanting to meet but some of em...welll I guess we can walk wide circles aroun each other. LOL I dont know what your planning for eating but some of the feedlots usually give away some whole cab ribeyes at Christmas...ive got plenty of meat in the freezer

If I can come you can sure count on me to bring a couple of those whole rib cuts...cab!! And if any of the southern boys were planning to bring any of that floppeared jerky jsut tell em to feed it to the dogs if the dogs will eat it..tell em weve got some real beef coming!! Im getting excited just thinking about it

ALACOWMAN":1q80ucup said:
tapeworm":1q80ucup said:
cypressfarms":1q80ucup said:
Crowderfarms":1q80ucup said:
Now just wait a second Cypress. No cover charge. I don't think we have a "cull" list either.No broke back mountain fans, or Elvis impersonators.We just going to have a great time and put all those names with faces.

Crowder that's what I thought, but as a guest it wouldn't be proper for me to invite people to your place. Did I just say I needed to be proper????

That sounds like a really good time...not sure if I can make it but ill try like heck. Ill hve to be sure and check with mama and see if shes up to that much riding. I guess youll let us know more about it later?? Really sounds like a lot of fun..some of these folks Ive been wanting to meet but some of em...welll I guess we can walk wide circles aroun each other. LOL I dont know what your planning for eating but some of the feedlots usually give away some whole cab ribeyes at Christmas...ive got plenty of meat in the freezer

If I can come you can sure count on me to bring a couple of those whole rib cuts...cab!! And if any of the southern boys were planning to bring any of that floppeared jerky jsut tell em to feed it to the dogs if the dogs will eat it..tell em weve got some real beef coming!! Im getting excited just thinking about it
if i was going i could pick you out crowd just look for a prick with ears with a yankee accent. but the only problem you would have is making a wide circle cause every step you made i would be right there.
Im not looking for trouble cowman...I dont even know you. you take care now

tapeworm":t499h9ig said:
ALACOWMAN":t499h9ig said:
tapeworm":t499h9ig said:
cypressfarms":t499h9ig said:
Crowderfarms":t499h9ig said:

if i was going i could pick you out crowd just look for a prick with ears with a yankee accent. but the only problem you would have is making a wide circle cause every step you made i would be right there.
Im not looking for trouble cowman...I dont even know you. you take care now
yeah right. dont act like no mother teresa. cause you a long way from it. but i will be glad to try some of that potbellied pygme meat from those cattle of yours if thats what you call real beef.just dont take to long scrape'n bones. ;-)

NewCowboy":scr6rgp3 said:
We have a good Ag school here in Starkville, MS at Mississippi State too.
Must be pretty small. Never heard of it.

Latest posts